22-250 suppressed vs. unsuppressed.

skinney

Director
A 4 minute video I did over 4 years ago... Had a ton of fellas emailing us asking how well the cans worked on our coyote rigs, the shotgun mic DOES give you a very accurate representation of the sound signature and report with/without the suppressor, as compared to what I was hearing in real time.
Get Your Can On.

I use a can for everything now, and so much so, that I have forgotten what an unsuppressed rifle sounds like. I was reminded the other day when calling with a buddy and his 22-250.

I went to a public range the other day, It was the first time I had put ear plugs in for years. Needless to say, Having a can doesnt help at those places..

On a side note my 6.5-06 was still quite even under a covered bench..

Jason

Hey James, what about the Hitler wants a can video

That is hilarious

I'm sick and tired of trying to snipe a dog with my MP18 or Luger P08

Gilz, don't cry. Some might get away

I love that

Originally Posted By: skinneyA 4 minute video I did over 4 years ago... Had a ton of fellas emailing us asking how well the cans worked on our coyote rigs, the shotgun mic DOES give you a very accurate representation of the sound signature and report with/without the suppressor, as compared to what I was hearing in real time.
Get Your Can On.

Were you running the can in that Vid "wet" by chance? The front view shots look like the can was being run wet is all. Just curious as I've never run any of my cans wet and wondered if it made much, if any, difference. I suppose FRP is, likely, when you notice the difference.

You quickly forget how loud these things really are once you get used to running everything suppressed. Cool video!

Originally Posted By: Buster HindendHey James, what about the Hitler wants a can video

That is hilarious

I love that

It takes watching the Hitler video 3-4 times to get the full effect of it. I laugh harder every time I watch it.

Originally Posted By: B23
Were you running the can in that Vid "wet" by chance? The front view shots look like the can was being run wet is all.

No sir... I don't run hi vel center fire cans wet, UNLESS our platform is fully submerged, then we'll let it drain, and rip away.

Originally Posted By: cbass16Originally Posted By: Buster HindendHey James, what about the Hitler wants a can video

That is hilarious

I love that

Man thats hitlerarious, seriously!

Back