EGGSHOOT 2016. Time to practice y'all (new pics)

bushy

How about a little teaser...

EGGSHOOT trophy almost done. Get signed up, practice and get ready to shot eggs for this beautiful 20 practical by RPG. BHW barrel fluting is amazing!

Went with some muted colors this year that are sure to disappear just about anywhere.

Here a a couple, will put a few more up in a bit. 😜

Last edited:
That's possibly the coolest pait job I've seen. Nice work, Bushy.

Originally Posted By: reb8600

Hopefully my wife can win this one. It would look good sitting with the one I won last year!!

Maybe there needs to be a "Past Winners" egg shoot to see who the best of the best still is. Do it after the regular shoot so the new winner can play. Prize would be bragging rights only.

Last edited:
Merdit, they do just that. All former winners get to shoot against each other after the regular shoot and the winner of that the last couple years won a brand new shockwave from foxpro

Originally Posted By: millerjqHoly smokes batman, I just fell in love a little.
You want to do this to my next build?
Awesome work.

Of course.
Well every paint job is different but we can match any color we want.
thumbup1.gif

Thanks for the barrel pics rebs and bushy... That is a beautiful gun... Maybe you can get a scope and mount sponsor to donate and paint the scope up the same as gun.. I just cant see putting a black or camo scope on that rifle... It just wouldn't be right and look like an eye sore as one would say.. Thanks.. Dan

Originally Posted By: crittr gittrMerdit, they do just that. All former winners get to shoot against each other after the regular shoot and the winner of that the last couple years won a brand new shockwave from foxpro

Brilliant! Maybe Reb's wife can win him a Shockwave, too.
wink.gif

Back