Burris Veracity

I hate to inform you but Tim is right. I have fired my tc contender in 35 remington and had my crosshairs be completely gone when I got ready to shoot again.

Originally Posted By: sandy hicksI have fired my tc contender in 35 remington and had my crosshairs be completely gone when I got ready to shoot again.

they were still there. you just could not see them. but the scope repair guy says that cant happen. maybe you forgot to open you eye when you went to shoot again.
smile.gif

I have a Burris Veracity 5-20x50 on my cooper .243. It is a very good scope and the "hash marks" fit the ballistics of my caliber very closely. I am not a great shooter but sit in my back yard and shoot an 10" over 90% at 600 yards. I sighted it in with 2 shots when I first put it on my rifle because the turrets tracked like they were suppose to. The glass is very clear and bright and I have not had to ever adjust the scope after the first sight in. The one complaint I have is that if I am shooting prone and turn my scope up all the way the eye releif becomes unforgiving, so I hardly ever turn it past 16 power.

I have the veracity 5-20 on my 22-250 AI. Great scope I have only had it since March but I am very impressed so far. The hashmarks are very close. I had an OLDER Leupold and the Veracity is brighter.

I've had good luck with the Fullfield II. Last December bought a VX-3 that was defective out of the box, the windage turret was broken and it took two trips to Leupold to fix it. Will still buy Leupold.

Last edited:
Did you ever decide?

Originally Posted By: pyscodogAnyone familiar with this scope? I looked at one today, 5X20X50. It looks to be very well made and heavy duty. Thinking about one for the Creedmoor but I would like to hear some first hand reviews. The only ones I've read so far say its a good piece of equipment. I've had Burris optics before and was not disappointed.

Well, I didn't go Vortex or Burris. I got an extremely good deal on a Meopta and went that direction. But I do want to thank everyone for their input.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogWell, I didn't go Vortex or Burris. I got an extremely good deal on a Meopta and went that direction. But I do want to thank everyone for their input.

My favorite scope in the price I can afford. I have a Meopro 3.5-10x44 with a German # reticle. I like it a little better than my Conquest 3-9x40 with German # 4. I'm pretty sure Meopta assembled the Conquest for Zeiss.

Back