September 2015 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
September was a good month here at Predator Masters! There were so many great stories that it was hard to select those for Hunter of the Month. Nine stories were nominated! That's gonna make it hard on you voters who have to select just one as the best. As usual, I want to thank everyone at PM who toted their camera on their hunts and then took the time and made the effort to share their experiences here.

The September winner of the Hunter of the Month contest will receive a Predator Masters lanyard and a molded CNC machined RR Call call to hang from it. This little call, made by our own BearmanRic will do double duty as a howler and distress call.

Sep15HOMprize_zpszv6cgkz3.jpg

Please take a look at September's nominees for best hunt and then cast your vote. Be sure to reply to this thread with "I voted." When all the votes are in and tallied, one voter will be randomly selected to receive his or her own Predator Masters cap in Mossy Oak Brush.

Sep15HOMvoter_zpsuyo09swk.jpg

Here are your choices.
No Fences No Badges by Wyle E Coyotie

Fur Down by SkyPup

Thinning the herd a little by Yellowhammer

Mentoring by crapshoot

Shot my ecaller but got my coyote by Yoda-X

9-11-2015 PD Outing by Silverfox

Trying out new sounds by DAA

Arrowed a NM coyote and bull. by 12ring

What "AWESOME" Looks Like!!! by Ursus21

Last edited:
I dunno if its my computer or something is wrong with the links, but when I click to read Wiley's story it goes to skypups story. Rebooted my computer and done it again, same thing. I think the links are messed up.

Originally Posted By: batman1262I dunno if its my computer or something is wrong with the links, but when I click to read Wiley's story it goes to skypups story. Rebooted my computer and done it again, same thing. I think the links are messed up.

Thanks for pointing out my paste error. I believe it is correct now.

Back