Coyote hunting in central/southern ohio.. Looking for fellow hunters

Hey guys I'm looking for some fellow hunters that hunt coyotes in central/ southern ohio. being from toledo and in the city most of my friends don't understand what it takes to kill coyotes and the time it consumes. So any fellow addicts like myself who hunt coyotes in ohio and have any good ideas and tips I would appreciate the input. Looking for hunters and good public land for this winter. Just hunted in Coshocton ohio and saw very good signs. Woodbury outfitters is also holding a coyote hunt February 24 -March 2. Two man teams will be allowed and foxpro representatives will be handing out prizes. Anything about killing coyotes in ohio I'm all ears

Any luck finding a hunting partner? I live in Columbus and am starting cold and am looking for a partner as well to "get up to speed"...

What's up! This is my first post on the forums. Lots of awesome information here. I am from southern Ohio, around a hour south of Columbus. I am also looking for a mentor to show me the ropes of coyote hunting. We currently own 400+ acres down here and I'm talking to a few farmers to acquire more hunting land. I have lights and a fopxpro so far. If you are around this area and want to share your knowledge with a newb shoot me a private message. Thanks.

I'm up North by Cleveland. I would make a road trip just for the heck of it and to have a good time. I'm good to go for day and night coyote hunting. Send a pm if interested.

Back