everyone please read this

skinin_bonz

I just wanted to let everyone know the type of people that are on this site. I recently had an accident and went through shoulder surgery and have to be off work for 3 months. My short term disability plan is enough to keep the lights on but extra money is that all time low. Before my accident I bought a new 300 win mag and it came in after the surgery had taken place. So when I start thinking about reloading during my off time I don't have a lot of money for components for this caliber. I put an ad on the classified to trade my abundance of 223 brass for some used 300 brass. my ad was answered through private message buy a member that I will let remain anonymous we made our deal everything was fine. and out of kindness he alerted me that he had found some for sale if I wanted more. I explained my situation and I thought that was the end. then I received a package in the mail from this anonymous member. It was a brand new box 50 count of hornady 300 win mag brass. I just wanted the act of kindness to not go unthanked or unrecognized. For the past several years of my membership if I had something extra I have given it to people even paid shipping at times,just to help them get started like members on here help me in the beginning. now someone has returned that and more. I'm just thankful that we have a group of like minded people willing to help each other out when they need it.I have never had a deal on here go bad or get cheated.this is a great place for the experienced and the novis alike. keep up the good work guys. It makes a difference to people no matter how small the gester.
Tony Templeton

thumbup1.gif
thumbup.gif

You wouldn't know it by the daily news but the world is FULL OF GOOD PEOPLE!!

Kudos to the anonymous donor. People like you remind us of that!

Speedy recovery Tony.

Last edited:
It's Karma man.... You've been paid back for that time you so generously gifted that nice yellow cat in your signature line.

Great story.

I too had a story like this a few years ago. I saw a scope that was being offered for free just pay the shipping. The guy lived within a hour or so of me so I contacted him told him I could drive and get it because I did not have a lot of money from being laid up from a injury. And since I had a friend that lived close to where he was located I thought I could visit him. Not only did he send me the scope so I would not have to drive he gave me a better scope than the one he had listed. People are good there only a few bad seeds that give the rest a bad name.

Thats a cool story. We read in the bible Whatsoever a man sews "That" shall he also reap. Often that schripture is taken in the negitive context " if we are bad we will get bad. However it is a law Gods law of sewing and reaping. Skinny you reaped good for the good you have sown.

wonderful to hear about good people for a change with all of the social media and news orgs spreading and glorifying bad behavior

Back