Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#2864937 - 09/26/15 12:02 AM Re: OBAMA AND KERRY IS WELCOMING THEM WITH OPEN ARMS! [Re: hm1996]
Infidel 762 Offline

Loc: Okie
These are some proud beggars... These “refugees” are obviously not in enough dire straits that they can be selectively accepting aid with this kind of bigotry... These that refuse the charity of others really aren’t in need of help, send them back... As Trump would say; these aid workers are stupid to continue offering them aid...

Beggars can not be choosers

#2865010 - 09/26/15 11:06 AM Re: OBAMA AND KERRY IS WELCOMING THEM WITH OPEN ARMS! [Re: Eugene Canterbury]
doa Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: kansas
Originally Posted By: Eugene Canterbury
Originally Posted By: doa
The ungrateful camel molesters sure seemed to like their western (American) clothes. I seen "Puma" and Adidas shirts, "Nike" shoes etc. Should've offered them pork rinds

What are you talking about? Those are all made in China or Bangladesh.

I'm very well aware of where the garments were most likely made Eugene.
And you know, the comment was to point out the hypocrisy of a race that burns our flag every chance they get or chants "Death to America" all while wearing American powerhouse corporations like, Adidas and Nikes logo.

#2865018 - 09/26/15 11:40 AM Re: OBAMA AND KERRY IS WELCOMING THEM WITH OPEN ARMS! [Re: doa]
Eugene Canterbury Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: AL / WI
Originally Posted By: Eugene Canterbury
The ungrateful camel molesters sure seemed to like their western (American) clothes. I seen "Puma" and Adidas shirts, "Nike" shoes etc. Should've offered them pork rinds

What are you talking about? Those are all made in China or Bangladesh.

I'm very well aware of where the garments were most likely made Eugene.
And you know, the comment was to point out the hypocrisy of a race that burns our flag every chance they get or chants "Death to America" all while wearing American powerhouse corporations like, Adidas and Nikes logo.

What race is Islam? And adidas is German I thought. But that's where most of the slugs are headed to it seems anyway.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.