OBAMA AND KERRY ARE WELCOMING THEM WITH OPEN ARMS!

hm1996

Staff member

Quote:YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS __ AND THEY ARE COMING TO THE USA

Please help these refugees with food and water!!!

The media will hide the truth at all cost.
Hmmm another video not on mainstream media - why?

The food and water were provided by the Red Cross and was not acceptable because - the Cross is a "Christian" symbol. Perhaps also the water was notcertified Halal!!

Why was it not on TV ? They discard food and water and there is
predominance of young men?

Regards,
hm

Ungrateful bastards. Send them back where they came from and close the borders to them. Let them understand that anyone trying to sneak across the border will be met with violence of the permanent kind, cranial insertion of 150gr of lead and copper!!
cursing.gif
cursing.gif

Originally Posted By: Eugene CanterburyThey all should be shot. Where are all the women and children

Have no further knowledge other than the video, which suggests to me that the young men were not allowing the women and/or children off the train to accept the food/water. At one point a child leaned out and accepted a couple of packets and immediately a punk appeared and closed the window.

Regards,
hm

Of course they are and it isn't by accident nor is this about humanitarianism. This is purposely being done to manufacture chaos and mayhem on our soil in our own back yards.

You dont open up the gates and flood your own nation with enemy combatents for any other purpose than to destabilize.

Why are we shipping in people from a part of the world that hates our way of life, and everything our culture stands for when we have 20 million here illegally, and 90 million on handouts?

Why is it, that people in that region cannot go to other muslim countries in that region?

Why is it we here news reports [for how ever accurate that is] of camps in Saudi Arabia that are empty and set up to handle 100K or maybe 200k people.

Oh, wait, that's right, because they will leave them in that camp until they leave it. Come here, and cause issues, carry on with Jihad, and oh ya.. Collect lifetime handouts for doing nothing. Makes sense now..

I fully support taking in refugee's, I don't support taking in cowards. Any military age men should be refused and rejected.

put me in charge of the "refugges"

1) All women & children will be taken in.
2) All men will be given an AK-47, all the ammo they can carry & a ride back to their own border.

When they finish dealing with the problems at home, we will assist in returning the women & kids.

Anyone who doesn't want to accept any food, water or other provisions is free to go out & buy what ever it is that they need.

i grew up catholic, and attended Catholic school, and clearly this Pope sees' the tenates of Catholosism as clearly as we can see the bottom of the river the EPA dumped that waste into.

The ungrateful camel molesters sure seemed to like their western (American) clothes. I seen "Puma" and Adidas shirts, "Nike" shoes etc. Should've offered them pork rinds

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishput me in charge of the "refugges"

1) All women & children will be taken in.
2) All men will be given an AK-47, all the ammo they can carry & a ride back to their own border.

When they finish dealing with the problems at home, we will assist in returning the women & kids.

Anyone who doesn't want to accept any food, water or other provisions is free to go out & buy what ever it is that they need.

That would work.

Originally Posted By: doaThe ungrateful camel molesters sure seemed to like their western (American) clothes. I seen "Puma" and Adidas shirts, "Nike" shoes etc. Should've offered them pork rinds

What are you talking about? Those are all made in China or Bangladesh.

These are some proud beggars... These “refugees” are obviously not in enough dire straits that they can be selectively accepting aid with this kind of bigotry... These that refuse the charity of others really aren’t in need of help, send them back... As Trump would say; these aid workers are stupid to continue offering them aid...

Beggars can not be choosers

Originally Posted By: Eugene CanterburyOriginally Posted By: doaThe ungrateful camel molesters sure seemed to like their western (American) clothes. I seen "Puma" and Adidas shirts, "Nike" shoes etc. Should've offered them pork rinds

I'm very well aware of where the garments were most likely made Eugene.
And you know, the comment was to point out the hypocrisy of a race that burns our flag every chance they get or chants "Death to America" all while wearing American powerhouse corporations like, Adidas and Nikes logo.

Originally Posted By: doaOriginally Posted By: Eugene CanterburyOriginally Posted By: doaThe ungrateful camel molesters sure seemed to like their western (American) clothes. I seen "Puma" and Adidas shirts, "Nike" shoes etc. Should've offered them pork rinds

I'm very well aware of where the garments were most likely made Eugene.
And you know, the comment was to point out the hypocrisy of a race that burns our flag every chance they get or chants "Death to America" all while wearing American powerhouse corporations like, Adidas and Nikes logo.

What race is Islam? And adidas is German I thought. But that's where most of the slugs are headed to it seems anyway.

Back