The new wicked scan pro headlamp!!!!!!!!!!!

tyler cagle

let me start by saying... HANDS DOWN WICKED HUNTING LIGHTS ARE THE BEST DARN LIGHTS OUT THERE! When u factor in design, budget, durablity, lumens, etc. When wicked came out with the scan pro i said "ive got to have it!" Ive tried bulky head lamps with filters, but they just dont cut it and picking up my gun to scan with the scope mounted light (the w 400 from wicked) is hard on my arms. This light solves both of these problems! I will definetly be purchesing one of these bad boys! If anyone has already bought one of these plz let me know how it performs.

I received mine last week. I've only played with it in the yard, so keep that in mind. I have quite a bit of ambient light around but my first impressions are very positive. There's not much to dislike. It's plenty bright for scanning. Love being able to adjust the beam from spot to flood. Being able to adjust the intensity on the run is great too. My only concerns at this point are durability and run time. Also, I'm curious to see how it performs in very cold weather. I've got a Nite Eyes also and have always been impressed with it. I'm hoping that the Wicked is at least as good, but we'll see.

Hope this helps,
Steve.

We received our first shipment a little over a week ago and they have been selling like hot cakes!
This is the best scanning headlamp I have put my hands on yet for design and we sell them for $89.95 delivered right now. I think that is going to be really hard to beat.

Cool, wicked sells them through amazon for the same price, but ill check out yalls site. Amazon has enough business and i feel more comfortable buying from a dealer than through a third party website.

I'm gonna jump on a red one as well. Tryin to figure out what the "ultimate kit" includes. I
m guessin the green and white LEDs also.

Received my lamp from Boondock without delay. Seems like a decent product, although I haven't got to use it yet, cept in the backyard.

I really like the diaphragm calls, very easy to master, at least the bird call.

Jeremiah, I placed an online order from Boondock Outdoors for a ScanPro headlamp on Tuesday, September 15. I have not yet received a shipping confirmation. Could you tell me if the item might be out of stock at this time?
Thanks!
gg

GG,
My system should have showed it as backordered at time of order placement. My next shipment is scheduled to arrive tomorrow morning (9/22) and your order will ship out tomorrow by Priority mail. Sorry for the inconvience.

Jeremiah, Yes, I missed the "backordered" label. I'm sorry. Thanks for your reply and I look forward to receiving another great product from you!
gg

I bought the new Scan Pro and it is a good light. I really like the rotary switch and being able to have it come on either on High or Low depending on which way you turn it off. What I don't like is the size of the system and the strength of the plastic used in the tilt part of the light. It's a bit more bulky and I've gone back to using the reliable W13 old style head light. I just checked the Wicked Lights website and the W13 is no longer available.

Back