IN Trappin

What part of Indiana are you in? I have been helping as an instructor at the FTA Trappers College for the past 12 years.
It is held in the LaGrange area in the N.E. part of the state.
Roy

i live about 3 miles from downtown INDY by the airport....BINGO DINGO!!!!
thumbup1.gif

Very cool and informative thread you have going here REID !

BINESS!!! BINGO DINGO RINGO !

Now when you go to unzip the little dip - Be sure ya dont slip - No tellin what ya might rip lmao !!!

You Dig My Trappin Brother ?

I love your BINESS wording and others - Very cool!

Very cool thread!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Jesse lackeyHows that dog act on the live coyotes? You are putting plenty of fur infront of it, thats for sure.

a bit to freindly at times for me as the yotes are ready to attack and shes wagging her tail walking up to them so i still have to be careful with her getting to close just yet as i feel shes still to young to get bit.......shes seen them a couple times while hunting/calling and she starts pouncing on her front legs and wants to interact with them.....if i could get her with a seasoned/trained decoy dog i think she would catch the complete game real quick.......shes a trip either way to say the least......BET!!!!!!!!
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Yote WhackerBINESS !!! Yes I Love It!!! Keep the pressure on those Deer Killers!!! Did I hear someone say BINESS? lol lmao

BANG BANG
lol.gif
................PERIOD!!!!!!!!!
thumbup1.gif

Yes sir as old Rosco Peacoltrain use to say I love it I love it I love it get get get! BINESS fo shizzle! Good job my Hoosier Buddy!

Did you tell me you are close to Indianapolis? Does the amount of people / nosey people down there ever drive you nuts or do you just get used to it???

Last edited:
found not quite a dozen snares I had bought a few years back before I started to make my own & I decided to use them up so i made up some earth anchors for them the same as my traps this way should I need to switch them back or forth when needed I can....also i dont leave my anchors i dig them back up for reuse....as well should a coyote make a catch circle of a snare trail set after caught which obviously no longer can be used with a snare i just unhook that snare & dig a dirt hole and hook a trap to that earth anchor and go again.....good luck!!!!
thumbup1.gif

Back