ATF papers

nrvet06

About 5 months ago I sent my paperwork in for my suppressor. I have not heard back yet. I did use a trust. I was curious about how the stamp would come as my wife is the one who checks the mail. Also is this still a relatively normal wait time when using a trust?

Unless you file electronically, in which case you will receive an email with an attachment that will have your tax stamp period. You will not receive a physical paper or stamp. At least it was that way on my form 1. You'd think for $200 they would still send you a physical stamp for your collection.

Call them and check on the status. It seems that most are coming in right around the 4 month mark. Call your dealer too. He may have it already and "forgot" to call you.

NFA Branch CS ## is 304-616-4500, give them your SN and they will let you know if it's cleared. If it has, what date was it approved. Then call your dealer and have him check to see if it's in his hands.

Originally Posted By: AzDiamondHeatCall them and check on the status. It seems that most are coming in right around the 4 month mark. Call your dealer too. He may have it already and "forgot" to call you.

Mine was about 5 months because the dealer screwed up the SN and also as you put it, they didn't call me. They had it for 4 days before I called and made them check. I knew it had been approved and they should have it.

Back