COOLIBAH BURL ***auction**

rareearth

This HSB is turned in COOLIBAH Burl and is up for auction.My HSB is turned and tapped freehand from 1" stock, by doing this each call will have a different sound.This call can be voiced to your liking.The auction will end 9/4/15 at the stroke of 9pm est. Good Luck

Last edited:
Thanks for your comments,and bids.This HSB is a Slim Line,but it is a bit thicker than others.This stock was a little over 1" so this call is just under Magnum stock.

WoW! She's a beauty Bob! Amazing figure and some killer detail right there. You always come though with the most amazing stock in the business!!!

Thanks TEX,congrat's on your Wedding, sorry I could not make it.Hope you two enjoyed the gift.Hope to see you this Winter, at the YOUTH HUNT.

Looking forward to this jewel showing up in the mailbox but more excited to hit the field with it. This will be my 7th call from
Bob and they are all great looking and sing so sweet. If you don't own one, you should definitely get one! Or two or three!

Got it today. Looks great and sounds fantastic! Never disappointed. And thanks Bob for the extra bonus. I love it. Just can't decide whether to put it on my F150 or the wife's new Grand Cherokee. Better go with the F150 I guess.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the call,send pic's of kills in field and I will post them on Rare Earth's home page
Thanks Adam.

Back