Idaho / Southwest Oregon Hunters

TaterTot

Just a call out to any Idaho hunters, or even the Southwest Oregon hunters, that cruise the forums here. Where is everyone from? I'm starting to get the itch really bad. I've been working on some loads for new guns that is like to hunt with this year. I'm hoping to get out on Sunday and get the old heart pumping a little harder with some coyotes coming in!

I am always looking for people to hunt with as my normal hunting buddies work out of state and are only home for short periods of time.

If anyone ever needs a partner, and schedules work out, hit me up. I'm up for meeting some new people and making new friends to hunt with.

Nampa area. New kid on the block just moved down from Alaska. Probably won't make it out to the hills 'til mid-late October but always open to a meet-and-greet over coffee.

Blessings,
John

I suppose I should have started of with info on myself too! I am from Nampa currently and work in Law Enforcement. I generally drive around on public land and look for a spot that I think may look good for calling. Most of my best days, for coyote numbers anyways, have come off some land that my normal hunting partner has access to.

I use an electronic call right now along with a decoy. I use several different calibers of rifles and sometimes carry my shotgun as well. Open to new tips, tactics, areas and partners.

seems to be a theme here. Im from Nampa too!!!
I have only been doin this 2 years, this will be my third.
I love it we should all meet up some day in Nampa for a beer... I mean coffee

im in mountain home, I get out a ton around here after big game season is over, and it starts getting cooler, I like to attempt to decoy with my airedales though. im always down to go with someone new...

I live near Parma. I hunt coyotes/varmints. I also belong to the Idaho Varmint Hunters. How about meeting somewhere for coffee and b.s. Maybe we can set up hunt.
Bob

If you guys have coffee some time give me a pm. I'm east of boise about 50 miles. Gene
thumbup.gif

On Vista Village shopping center Boise, there's a BBQ restaurant good food and, quiet
thumbup.gif
, has lots of room to meet each other. Its 800 S Vista ave street Boise. I'm retired so I could be there any time. Gene

I can do about any day but Wednesday. I'd prefer to meet in Nampa or Caldwell but anyplace is ok. Maybe one of the Sunrise Cafe's?

Tater Tot, I sent you a private message.

Hope to meet some of you.
Bob

Broper, I did not get a message...

I work a pretty random schedule. Typically Saturday or Sunday morning would work best for me. That way my wife is able to be home while the kids are asleep.

The Idaho Varmint Hunters are having their monthly meeting tonight at 7:00 pm. it's at the Great Wall Chinese Restaurant on Eagle Rd in Meridian. I'd like to invite anyone who is interested to attend. You don't have to be a member, families are welcome. Come early and have dinner. We'll be in the back meeting room. Good way to meet other varmint/predator hunters.
Bob

We meet the second Tuesday of each month. We also meet every Wednesday at 11:00 am, in Emmett at Tom's Cabin. It's not really a meeting, just a bunch of us varmint hunters getting together to socialize ( b.s.). We have a lot of fun and it's a good way to meet other varmint/predator hunters and compare notes, stories, etc. We'd like for anyone that wants to or can to come out and join us, We're always glad to meet and greet other hunters. Tom's Cabin has good food and serves a great bowl of ham and beans w/corn bread. It's right on Hwy. 52, five miles west of Emmett. You can't miss it, come out.
Bob

Tater Tot,
Don't know why you didn't get the private message. I probably messed up somehow. It wasn't nothing important, just introducing my self and inviting you to our meetings and functions. But, I'd like to invite everyone that's interested in varmint/predator hunting.
Bob

Back