Bartz 450 bushmaster upper

cclark

I just looked at one of these at my gunstore. Anyone have any experience with this upper? They do have a link to predatormasters on their website. Thanks Chris

Originally Posted By: cclarkI just looked at one of these at my gunstore. Anyone have any experience with this upper? They do have a link to predatormasters on their website. Thanks Chris

I don’t have a Bushy upper but I do have an upper, a bcg and a FF tube from them. Ritch built my 204 with the parts. Machining is excellent and the coatings are perfect.

I don’t know who makes the barrels but the guys on the 450 board are liking them.

The BCG on the Egg Shoot gun came from them and Ritch doesn't use junk...lol

Greg

Thanks Greg. I haven't seen anything negative. Just to much pressure, all my buddies have a 450 bushmaster and I don't!

Can't speak about Bart but I have a Bushy 16" .450 upper and love it. It is way more accurate than I expected the big bore to be. It can shoot clover leaf looking groups at 100yds, they are the size of silver dollars

Originally Posted By: 6.5grenCan't speak about Bart but I have a Bushy 16" .450 upper and love it. It is way more accurate than I expected the big bore to be. It can shoot clover leaf looking groups at 100yds, they are the size of silver dollars

Mine shoots the same, got mine from Bushmaster/Maine.
I do not know about the new Bushmaster's.

Back