Ever heard of the water-diamond paradox?

Infidel 762

Staff member
If you look to the East... There is a place where the sun peaks above the ground... A place to be still... A place to be sober... A place where millions of tiny diamonds attach themselves to blades of grass...

A place beyond water... A place beyond diamonds... A place for Arachnida to warm on the first rays of light..

A place away from this so called paradox... Of how our societies assign value... With diamonds having zero value to sustain life... While water is sold cheap... Sometimes I think... I think we forget what we are about... We forget what we stand for... For myself, it can feel like nothing... It can feel like nothing at all... Nothing at all...

When I go back to that place... That place away from other people... Things seem a bit more in focus... Purpose is no longer a concern... Anxiety gives way to gratitude... These are the moments in between... In between the points... As for the points themselves... Well these points feel like... They feel like everything;

What is the point of this rambling? There is no point... It just is what it is... Pointless...

Foolish are the Nations who build their wealth on such frivolous utilities...

That it is, Big Foot!

A morning like that is usually the first preview of fall in my little corner of the world.

That is one long legged coyote, Jeremy.

Regards,
hm

Thanks guys...

Clarence, exactly what it feels like... Fall is coming... Deer season!

Originally Posted By: Wile E CoyotieLong legged - long tail too- i see what u mean about barn hay hair-
From within the foot step a tale to follow

Yep, even when our coyotes prime they are not worth anything like up north... Wish we had a bounty... A lot of summer coyotes around here have tails almost like a rat...

thumbup1.gif

It is funny what things society has but values on. Nice photos! Suppose for you bow hunters you only got few more days to wait.

Thx again y'all

Originally Posted By: atd Suppose for you bow hunters you only got few more days to wait.

30 days... 1 October starts our deer season!

Switch gears from predator to prey...

Back