Foxpro Fusion

Pursuer

Just picked up a new Fusion yesterday from Cabelas. Got it out of the box today and tried it out. Seems to be working fine..gonna have to study up on that remote, tons of features on it. My only issue is that when I switch to a different sound or turn the volume up there's a slight distortion coming from the call. Wasn't sure if this was normal or not, didn't notice it on my hellfire caller. Any info would be great

I bought brand new foxpro batteries for it but I'll try different ones. If that doesn't work I'll foxpro see what they have to say. Thanks for help

Originally Posted By: PursuerI bought brand new foxpro batteries for it but I'll try different ones. If that doesn't work I'll foxpro see what they have to say. Thanks for help
I am having the same issue with my shockwave. It's kind of a digital brake up sound. I also have the recommended foxpro brand batteries. I just don't feel like sending it in. Tight on funds. Maybe next payday it will go in...

Good luck getting yours sorted out

you might check to see if it is on the right mode for the batteries you are using. my shockwave would do that with NiMH batteries in it when it was set to standard

Keep in mind that when you buy brand new rechargeable batteries that doesn't mean they are full charged. I always charge new batteries before using them.

The TX1000 remote control uses a stronger signal than some of our older calls and remotes. If you have the remote control too close to the caller and send a signal to the call you may get some negative feedback through the speakers. If you have any other questions please contact our Service Department at 717-248-2507 option # 2.

Originally Posted By: NampaNewbieyou might check to see if it is on the right mode for the batteries you are using. my shockwave would do that with NiMH batteries in it when it was set to standard

^This, and use the NIMH batteries if you did not already get them. They work perfect right up until they completely die.

One thing to remember is that with NiMH batteries you need to use them a few times before they become fully functional. I charge my new batteries up and then run them though my battery charger refresh mode a few times to condition them fully before using them out in the field.

I've got one of the battery chargers that will charge up 8 batteries at a time and can refresh them too.

Sorry for the late response, I've been super busy these days. I honestly think it was because I was to close to the caller when using the remote. I tried charging all the batteries again. Switching the battery selector on the caller. None of that seemed to matter, if I stand within 5 or so feet of the call while using the remote there will be a slight distortion. It's mainly just at low volume levels. The remote must be using some high horse power RF, which is good because I had it out the other day out in the back yard and had no issues at 100 yards when using the remote, the call immediately responded to the command. Interested to see how far out this remote will reach.

Back