Anybody out there in NE Colorado or SE Wyoming???

utahyotekiller1

Just recently moved to Fort Collins and was wondering if any of you hunt around here or in southern Wyoming anywhere. Having trouble finding anywhere to call around here....

Keep banging on doors and asking. I've made the 7 hour drive out to that area without having anything lined up and still got permission for more ground then we could cover in 3 days. Good luck!

There is TONS of BLM in southern Wyoming. Get a Wyoming chip for your GPS and have at it. Cant go wrong with that chip. You should have very few issues finding ground to call.

I want to do that so bad. Colorado or Utah or somewhere out west. I am from southern Missouri, I want to do more western hunting. So, it is pretty easy to get permission on private land? Lots of coyotes?

Originally Posted By: Struttin1I want to do that so bad. Colorado or Utah or somewhere out west. I am from southern Missouri, I want to do more western hunting. So, it is pretty easy to get permission on private land? Lots of coyotes?

No and no!

There is a lot of public land in Wyoming, but everyone and their dog carries a rifle in the gun rack for the occasional opportunity to shoot at a coyote. You can get permission to hunt private land, but its just like everywhere else...some guys will let you hunt while others won't.

Private property?

Not really such a thing exists when it comes to unethical hunters!

Some hunters "Gamble" and hope they are never caught, when caught they play the "Stupid" card.

I know who is allowed to hunt on the 100+ ranches we have access on, I am not afraid to confront anybody I see. Doesn't happen often but it does happen.

Knock on doors, worst they can say is No!

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisPrivate property?
Not really such a thing exists when it comes to unethical hunters!
Some hunters "Gamble" and hope they are never caught, when caught they play the "Stupid" card.
I know who is allowed to hunt on the 100+ ranches we have access on, I am not afraid to confront anybody I see. Doesn't happen often but it does happen.
Knock on doors, worst they can say is No!

x1 billion

Well I've got one spot found... even got permission. Still looking for more. Hope to be showing ya'll some success before long when the concrete work slows down for the winter haha.

Back