black woman body slams white cop

azmastablasta

Geez oh pete, what has been seen cannot be unseen. #fatblacknekidlivesmatter?

WATCH: Fat Black Pantless Woman Body Slams White Cop That Tries to Arrest Her
Posted on August 24, 2015

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! They really do believe that they can do whatever they want and not be held accountable. We really do need to develop some sort of an aerosol mist that, when sprayed in the faces of black women, will render them incapable of reproducing.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Wow, she must be pretty strong. That first cop needs a refresher in basic restraint holds. I'm sure the ol gal will sue the cops for forcing indecent exposure. I hope she was shop lifting a pair of pants, at least she sure needed them.

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishwarning: nasty big snatch flashes in this video, apparently she went commando

There was enough room there for a family of groundhogs.

good Lord.
just think, there are plenty of Tyrones/Leroys out there that would love too
tt2.gif
that mess.
2 minute mark:, cop wished he had a saddle
w00t.gif

I bet that young cop is being teased about not being able to handle that one fat woman..

As soon as she swung at him, i would have pulled my taser and smiled as she rode the lightning.

why wrestle with her, or anyone for that matter. If they fight back or resist tase them.

The policy would be:
Tell them to get on their knee's
cross their ankles
put their hands on their head.
Failure to comply after 2 attempts results in tasing, and more tasing if they resist further.

Simple enough, then the 4 of them wouldn't have been choking on the pepper spray.

your right she might not be able to cross Cankles..

In her case you could make an exception and lets be honest, it's not like she is fast enought to get away..

HM,, that was really funny.. Someone has a great sense of humor to make that.

Imagine that sow comin out of a buckin chute at the PBR. Any guy who could handle 8 sec straddlin that chicken on a chain should get a BIG gold buckle.

Back