Go now vote no

^^^ Whats wrong with all you hunters/trappers up there, yes is blasting away no, sorry to see that.
Maybe they are not aware?

Oh I'd guess the anti-hunting yo-yos have rounded up the masses and have them all voting from all over the country. Added another NO vote to the results!

that town is another liberal bastion.. It seems like they like to set those up in states that are successful to pay for their non-sense.. The same thing can be seen in most states.

I hope people here would be willing to click on the top post and answer the one question, we have thousands here everyday.. It takes a few seconds and would totally flip a liberal poll.

ouch... they got my vote but dang...I thought MT would do better than that... thought the whole state was mostly country folk...

That [beeep] me off sooooo bad.. I guaran-frickin-tee 99% of those votes are from out of state.

The majority in Montana has spoken twice so far, trapping should stay legal. Why don't these half-wits just give up already?!

Is the Missoulan a liberal rag? If so it is not surprising that the yes votes are winning. They probably don't count all the no votes. Not surprising in Montana.

Thanks for the link, I surely voted no but when things like this come up I find peace of mind in just reading the MT trapping regs online. Speaks nothing but heritage and neccisary conservation. It even talks about relationships with non-trappers. I lived In Missoula long enough to become aware of all the diseased minds in the area and darn near trap out the Blackfoot
wink.gif
but as previously stated, I'm sure a stupid amount of these votes are coming from outside the borders of our beautiful state, or from unwanted intruders within.

Back