Velocity drop-in single stage trigger?

swimmer

Anyone using a Velocity single stage drop-in trigger in their ar 15? If so, any review or comments about same? Thanks in advance. For $150, the Velocity sounds like a good trigger.

http://highimpactcoolstuff.com/

I purchased my velocity trigger from here^^^^^. Actually I found them through eBay. My experience was good and i will probsbly be ordering another velocity trigger. My only gripe is there is just the tiniest amount of creep in mine. Nothing that will be noticed when hunting but it is there and noticed at the bench.

I just have to laugh at myself..

I saw the title for this thread & thought "Would would a single stage trigger cause a drop in velocity?"

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

I just picked up a 3.5lb drop-in for $78
I'll wait and make sure it's reliable before I commit to naming the brand.
So far, it seems to be legit.

Well it showed up today and it's a PEACH. I'll post some results in a different post later today.
For the price...there is nothing even close to compare.

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishI just have to laugh at myself..

I saw the title for this thread & thought "Would would a single stage trigger cause a drop in velocity?"

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

I had the same thought and that is the reason I read this thread.

Same hereOriginally Posted By: flyrodderOriginally Posted By: Stu FarishI just have to laugh at myself..

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

I bought one last Jan for my 204 AR. Had been working fine, then started double firing last trip out. I can't get velocity to return my call or email. I really dislike crappy customer service!!!

Originally Posted By: 1BushmasterSame hereOriginally Posted By: flyrodderOriginally Posted By: Stu FarishI just have to laugh at myself..

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Well, they say that "great minds run in small circles"
lol.gif
.........................me too. Guess we all missed the dash in drop-in. Reminds me of the importance of a dash:

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
Too funny about the mother and daughter. I've never even heard of Velocity triggers either...

Guess we all fell for this post...some any way

I've put about 300 rounds through my velocity 4.5 trigger. Just recently started to double fire ALL the time. I've sent multiple emails and phone calls to them with no response. Starting to really piss me off!!!

Okay folks...I had to go down to Phx to see a new grand baby, so I took the 204 with me and visited where they make the velocity trigger. Tom the owner took it apart and showed me the problem. Seems I didn't get the 2 set screws tight enough. He showed me where my pins had backed out a little and says that is a clear indicator the set screws are loose.

NO LOCKTITE on the set screws, but he did suggest to get them snugged down really good to prevent this (double shooting) from happening. He then gave me a short tour of the place. Nice guy and nice product at a good price.

Now Tom if you're reading this...just do a little better job at answering the phone and emails. Thanks!!!

Back