SAS Barricade Group Buy.

Rangerwalker71

I have 50 Barricades ready to form 3, to your dealer.
Direct Thread $950 shipped.
TOMB with Brakes $1125 Shipped.

These will be up for 30days, or until sold out.

Great for Precision 223's, 6.5cm, 260, 6cm, .243 Even up to 6.8SPC.
Check out my YouTube page for Video's.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOEJwYsfaLJalLIA03aOeRQ

The BARRICADE, created for the PRS match shooters specifically has turned into one of the best performing suppressors on the market today. Small in size and light in weight, the BARRICADE is performing at an incredible sound pressure of 134.3 decibals.

Weight - 10 ounces

length x diameter - 6.2"x1.45

sound reduction -34.2

PM or Call me at 816-718-9489.

Thanks to Tim at SAS for a great suppressor.

Last edited:
What's your thought on the Thunder Beast Ultra 7 in 6.5? Any Major benefit vs the SAS Barricade? Looking into an LMT slick upper with a 6.5 Creedmore SS 20" 1/8 twist barrel. I know it won't be as accurate as a bolt gun and will likely add one of those later. For now, I'm mostly shooting hogs in TX and the semo auto is king. Wanting to see if I can stretch it out to 1000 yards with any accuracy. Have a quad rail 308 LMt that has been very accurate. Thanks

The Ultra 7 6.5 is a very good can, the biggest difference between it and the Barricade is the length. The barricade is 1" shorter. They both meter 126-128 at the shooters ear.
How ever if your shooting mostly AR10, i would look at the Resistor. SAS can make a 6.5 Resistor. The Resistor was developed to reduce to eliminate blow back.
This would give a 8" suppressor for AR's. I have shot mine out to 1500 yards. Super accurate, Quiet, zero blow back.
Shot me a email or text. I'll send you a video of the resistor, barricade.
Thanks
Steve

Back