Jesus Was Shot by Lee Harvey Oswald in the 1300's ?

This is the main reason I insist the American experience is over. 60 years of pop culture, liberal indoctrination in the education system. I really don't see any way to turn this around no matter who the next President is. Grizz

This is why politicians don't worry about being honest with the public. Now I see why they wanted to test people before they were allowed to vote. Stupid in stupid out

It's when i see this kind of stuff that i see and underand the reasoning why the founding fathers didn't let everyone vote.
Only land owners. I would say that if you are collecting any social bennefits, you can't vote. I would claim that you don't have the abilty to take care of yourself, you don't have the ability to pick what is best for the country. I like that you have to own property, or land, and would support that for anyone that has enough land to place at least one occupied (upto code) home on that land that is greater than 500sq ft.

My head hurts now.
cursing.gif

so incredibly stupid, yet they all understood that gun control would not make a difference.

i always thought that most people were stupid, but this is off the charts.

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762We will be feeling the repercussions of the drug culture for years to come....

And it's only going to get worse too.

Back