July Hunt of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
Ladies and gentlemen of Predator Masters, it's time once again for you to select the Hunt of the Month, this time for July. Despite some long hot days this mid-summer, we have five excellent tales from which to choose. My thanks go to all of you who took the time and made the effort to share your times afield with us. Every story shared here on PM is worthy of the time taken to read and reply, so I urge all of you to continue heading out with camera in hand. Get some good photos, compose a short story, and post up your success, failure, or just good times.

As usual, we'll be awarding a prize to the individual chosen by the members. For July, the writer of the winning story will have his choice of a Mojo Critter decoy OR a dandy hand call and matching camo hat from Rick (bearmanric) at R.R. Calls along with a nice Predator Masters call lanyard (get yours from the PM Store). Like all of our sponsors, Rick and the guys at Mojo never fail to show their support of Predator Masters and its members. I can't even count the number of Mojo and RR goodies I've seen given away at our annual conventions. I'm not exaggerating when I claim that PM has THE best sponsors in the predator calling business. Please take a moment to offer your thanks to these individuals or businesses; or better yet, contact them the next time you need a new call, decoy, shooting sticks, scope, rifle, or whatever gadget your heart desires. If you need it for calling, I'm sure you can find it available at one of our sponsors.

Mojo Critter:
AugustHOMPrize1_zps3px88uyo.jpg

RR call and hat:
AugustHOMPrize2a_zpspum3kgi1.jpg

PM lanyard:
AugustHOMPrize2b_zpsmbh3dpos.jpg

Without further ado, here are July's nominees for best hunt.

I shot Blondie on the 4th of July! by Pa. Mick

4th of July deer killer by g Bo

Take a coyote on the run also by g Bo

North Dakota Prairie Dog Hunt by Silverfox

47 inch Dragon by Wile E Coyotie

Remember, after you've made your choice, be sure to reply to this thread with "I voted." One of you lucky voters will be randomly selected to receive his or her choice of Predator Masters decal - choose from one of these.

Last edited:
Back