First AR

CODY MATHIS

Picked up my first ar today. Super pumped and even got a sweet deal. Done a lot of research and ended up buying new/used.

It's a stag arms and has all magpul furniture and flip up sights and 2 mags.

Havnt got to shoot it yet but am excited about the deal.

I'll post some pics when I remeber how too.

I'll be in the market for some form of optic so looking for recommendations!

Dang! Skip that I'll take em both you said. Nice work. Must of given you a package deal you couldn't refuse. Heard differing opinions on the elite arms stuff. Be interesting if they make quality stuff now. Was mostly during the rush that a lot of people had to source parts from sketchy suppliers.

Congrats Cody. Looks like you found a couple jewels. From the little experience I have with AR's(I too just bought my first abt two wks. ago) you are about to have some great fun. First thing I learned was to be on the lookout for good prices on ammo and (if you reload) ammo components. Funny how I seem to be unable to make it through a day w/o looking for good prices on anything AR.
w00t.gif
thumbup.gif

Reloading is going to be my next investment, and as far as elites quality. I disasembled the rifle and went through jt and although the fit and finish isn't the best it is a well built rifle. But for the price I gave for it, you will not here me complain at all.

Here are two calls I made a couple years ago and two calls I got off of Rudy from here. I used to stay on here and had a pretty good reputation but school drewe away from predator huntING and trapping and I'm just now getting back into it. My old account was CSM52. It won't let me log back onto it for some reason

Back