Trump Takes Questions At #IowaStateFair, Smacks Fox, Floats A Billion

I love how he just knows what to do and does it, rather than talk and do nothing.

He is right about McCain.. I have worked as an AZ resident and VA member, with McCains office about the issues i have had at the VA.. Yep, nothing.. They wasted time, asked the VA for information, and when the VA said, "nope, nothing to see here" they said, see, it's all fine..

I couldn't get them to follow up or atleast fact check what the VA said.. Nope. not interested.

McCain is on the committee that is supposed to watch over the VA, and they don't.. He's been there for 30 years and look at what has happened.. Is that success? is he really doing something, or just sitting there and taking the word of the VA and not holding anyone accountable. They are supposed to provide oversight, but from where i am sitting that is the easiest job, since they are doing nothing.

McCain should be in jail with Hillary. He pushed hard for the f35 jet debacle. The thing can't even win a dogfight against a 40 year old f16. Everything he does is corrupt. Like the rest of the clowns in DC. Voting will not fix this mess. Trump needs to name names, and be specific on policy issues. And explain why every other politician is basically working on bribes. People want to hear this stuff.

Back