taxidermist in minnesota

4seasons69

Hey just curious if any of you from Minnesota have any recommendations for a good taxidermist?

I'm probably getting a little ahead of myself but there are a few really nice bucks on the property my girlfriend and I hunt. In the event either of us are lucky enough to bag one I'd like a good place to have a European mount done. I don't really want to go through the hassle of doing it myself. Thanks in advance!

I hunt out west about a half hour from paynesville but I live in Eagan. Also i spend a lot of time down in rochester. I Would prefer someone in the cities if possible but somewhere in the Rochester area or out west a little would work too if they do good quality work.

Last edited:
I had a shoulder mount done by Jack at Minnesota valley taxidermy. He is in Burnsville. He also mounted a fish for me I brought home from Alaska that he had never even seen before and did a amazing job. I think he has mounted a few deer that have been shot on the Lakosky farm in Iowa.

"Beetle my bones" did the buck I shot last season, good prices, done the right way
IMG_20141108_161342_907_1.jpg

big%20buck%20003.jpg

Back