-# Bl00d & F0g #-

Infidel 762

Staff member
The days are getting shorter... Late spring-early summer tactics give way... All the while... the dark discovers the light, a minute or two sooner than it did yesterday...

I was there to see the Sun hang it's light on the fog;

AGRICULTURE!!!

Where it not for AmeriKa's farmers... Pacifistic vegetarians would shrivel up and blow away... Wouldn't that be a shame?

Farmers live their lives in repetitious cycles... Most have faith in the fact that: The full fruit of a labor of love lives in the harvest... And that always comes in its right season...

I am grateful for the ones who let me shoot their coyotes;

The farmer is grateful that neither of these two will be killing any of his calves;

I made it back to the truck and drank half a gallon of water... As I drove the dirt road home... With the windows down... The radio played Angels of the Silences...

The wheels turned to the sound of the moon...

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762The days are getting shorter... Late spring-early summer tactics give way... All the while... the dark discovers the light, a minute or two sooner than it did yesterday...

I was there to see the Sun hang it's light on the fog;

AGRICULTURE!!!

Where it not for AmeriKa's farmers... Pacifistic vegetarians would shrivel up and blow away... Wouldn't that be a shame?

Farmers live their lives in repetitious cycles... Most have faith in the fact that: The full fruit of a labor of love lives in the harvest... And that always comes in its right season...

I am grateful for the ones who let me shoot their coyotes;

The farmer is grateful that neither of these two will be killing any of his calves;

I made it back to the truck and drank half a gallon of water... As I drove the dirt road home... With the windows down... The radio was playing Angels of the Silences...

The wheels turned to the sound of the moon...

Your writing is always thought provoking, Jeremy, as are the pictures. That sunrise is outstanding!

Regards,
hm

I was thinking that not only is your writing style unique but so are your pictures. They blend well together and we are all enlightened when reading your posts.

thanks for all the kind words
smile.gif

most all my pics are taken with an old IPhone:)

The shortening of the days is getting more noticeable by the day. Its much more "schedule friendly" now......
Depending on moisture...........mid-week this week looks like it has some potential.
thanks for sharing.

Another fine post with great pics. You are too cool for school. If I ever go to Oklahoma im gonna look you up to drink a beer with ya.
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
I am set up to go tomorrow evening for the first time in a couple of months. At least, as long as I don't get rained out, which is a possibility. Temps should be very good and I have some places I need to get thinned down before Oct/Nov, because I can't hunt them during deer season. Maybe with the YOY out and about now we can knock down a double or two.

Thanks again all...

Gme, I don't drink alchohol any more but I do throw down strong black coffee;)

Jeff and Jamie, I think we are watching the same front moving in... Even with the cool off, it may bring higher wind... I'm gonna try if it's calm wind...

About 1" of rain so far and counting, it is really coming down. If it doesn't let up soon then I am out for this evening for the stands I really needed to make. Torn up ranch roads don't make for good landowner relations. Pretty windy too, but I think it is supposed to start laying down this evening. There are a couple of places I can get to even if it is wet, so I may still have some possibilities.

Hey, you guys don't be selfish; send some of that cooler weather down here, and we're really getting dry again, so would be happy to soak up some of your rain.

Hope the hunting goes well.
smile.gif

Regards,
hm

Still mid-70's, still overcast, and wind dropping down into the really nice range. Just got about an inch of rain, and it was pretty dry before that, plus it has had most of the day to soak in now. I think roads will be OK. Looks like it is a go for this evening. Pretty excited, hope it isn't a bust.

Out of a couple good callers I know, there were 11 stands made yesterday from Lubbock to Oklahoma. Not a single coyote seen.

Back