Makes You Go Huh?

azmastablasta

Man, the lengths they go to smuggle drugs. Somethin fishy here though. Hope the poor dawg had a cold nose and got a good reward.

19-year-olds stashed heroin in vaginas during traffic stop, Arizona police say
Posted 3:23 pm, August 6, 2015,

Yavapai County, AZ (KPHO) – Two women and a man are facing drug charges after a deputy with the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office discovered heroin, some of which was hidden in the women’s vaginas, during a traffic stop.

It happened early Monday morning on eastbound Interstate 40 between Seligman and Ash Fork.

The deputy stopped a Chrysler PT Cruiser for an equipment violation but soon suspected that the three people were not simply on a road trip.

Michael Torrez, 29, was behind the wheel. The deputy later learned Torrez was on parole for drug trafficking charges out of New Mexico.

Torrez’s passengers, Miranda Baldonado and Sarah Valencia, both 19, are from New Mexico, as well.

“While conversing with the occupants, deputies noticed numerous signs of deception as the occupants of the vehicle appeared more nervous than the innocent motoring public,” YCSO spokesman Dwight D’Evelyn said in a media alert.

Suspecting the trio was transporting drugs, the deputy asked to search the vehicle, which is owned by Baldonado.

When she declined, the deputy walked his K9 partner around the car. The dog alerted on the right side of the trunk area. The deputy searched the truck and discovered more than 1 pound of heroin wrapped in condoms, according to D’Evelyn.

The deputy then learned that both women had “secreted a quantity of heroin inside their ‘private area'” when he pulled them over, D’Evelyn said.

While Valencia was able to extract the heroin she had hidden, Baldonado required medical intervention to safely remove the drugs stash from her body.

D’Evelyn said deputies found a total of 1.8 pounds of heroin.

All three suspects were booked into the Camp Verde Detention Center on various drug-related charges.

Valencia and Baldonado face additional charges of evidence tampering. They are being held on bonds of $150,000. Bond for Torrez was set at $180,000.

Detectives are continuing their investigation to determine the source of the heroin.

By Catherine Holland

http://kplr11.com/2015/08/06/19-year-old...ona-police-say/

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762I have reason to believe these substances were not approved by the FDA

Depends on what FDA stands for......use your imagination.

Is this what New Mexico gets to be famous for? What the...? We have really good green chile!
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: DesertRamIs this what New Mexico gets to be famous for? What the...? We have really good green chile!
grin.gif

LOL amen to that, "give me a Hatch Chile or give me death." I think some famous forefather said that.

Back