I Must Be A Soothsayer

azmastablasta

In my family as the paternal elder, some of the family yutes, particularly of the female persuasion, consider some of my ideas & morals old fashioned. I'm betting many of you understand and experience the same. For years my wife and I have raged against abortion, calling a fetus a child not a choice. As with many things it's been an uphill battle. My contention has always been that with stem cell research it's a slippery slope. I espoused that one day women would be paid to become pregnant to supply fetal tissue for research, to which the yutes always replied "Oh grandpa/Dad don't be ridiculous, that will never happen." While they deny payment to mothers, you can bet that will change and it is indeed a valuable commodity for sales revenue for Planned Parenthood. These freakin idiots believe it's OK to murder innocent children as long as they don't pay the mothers. Once this is accepted, payment to breeders will be next. You can be sure this article is being passed around at family gatherings.
grin.gif

Report: Aborted Baby Parts Being Used to Grow Human Organs in Rodents
by Michelle Moons 5 Aug 2015

Medical researchers are growing human organs in mice by implanting dead human baby organs into rodents, a practice that stands to gain greater scrutiny in light of undercover videos exposing what appears to be Planned Parenthood affiliates selling aborted baby parts to medical procurement companies like StemExpress.

In a fourth video released from the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), Planned Parenthood personnel can be seen sifting through aborted baby parts allegedly to show what parts can be salvaged and sold.

These mice or rats are created by removing a human organ such as a kidney from a dead human baby and implanting it into a mouse or rat for the purpose of medical research.

As reported in Live Science, Duke University medical student Eugene Gu co-authored a study released in January in which he said, “Our long-term goal is to grow human organs in animals, to end the human donor shortage.” According to the report, Gu is also founder and CEO of Redwood, California biotech company Ganogen, Inc.

“In the new study, Gu and his colleagues obtained human fetal kidneys from StemExpress, a Placerville, California-based company that supplies researchers with tissue from deceased adults and fetuses,” reported Live Science in January. Gu contends that the mothers consented to donation, and scientists were separated from the “donation process.”

StemExpress is a primary buyer of baby parts from Planned Parenthood as noted in a Breitbart News article on the details of a fifth CMP video that was released Tuesday.

Ramesh Akkina of the University of Colorado published on the “future prospects” for a “new generation” of research in January 2013. An abstract for that publication detailed that one model “is prepared by transplantation of human fetal liver, thymus and HSC.”

In Gu’s study, fetal kidneys were transplanted into rats that lacked immune systems in order to keep the organs from being rejected, according to Live Science. Researchers have also attempted transplanting fetal hearts.

CEO and founder of StemExpress, Cate Dyer, claimed that all donors consent to donating the aborted baby parts, according to Live Science. Questions have arisen, however, over whether the mothers donating are truly “informed” as required under parameters for organ donation. Live Science reported that Dyer assured that mothers were not compensated for their donation.

While the mothers may not be receiving direct compensation, the undercover investigative videos documenting Planned Parenthood affiliates show what appears to be financial dealings between these abortion providers and medical waste procurement dealers such as StemExpress.

Ethical questions over these experiments have also arisen over creating a potential incentive to induce a pregnant woman to choose abortion.

After Center for Medical Progress videos began hitting the media, StemExpress promptly acquired a restraining order against CMP regarding further release of videos that involve StemExpress.

CMP released the fifth undercover video Tuesday in which a Planned Parenthood research director appears speaking with undercover investigators about selling whole intact aborted babies for resale to medical researchers.

http://www.breitbart.com/biggovernment/2...ans-in-rodents/

just when you think the world could not get any more twisted, this crap surfaces...

not everything considered old fashioned is all gone... the closest small po-dunct town to my home does not even have a stop light... I put my kids in school there... yesterday while enrolling them, there is a question/permission box to check... it stated sumthin along the lines of; "Ringwood Public schools utilizes corporal punishment, by checking this box you are allowing your child to be disciplined at school".

I checked that box...

maybe they should employ corporal punishment in schools that have gang problems...

This one leaves me scratching my head.. How is it OK on one hand and not the other...(in USA OK, and not in Africa)

Talk about stupid.. It's so hypocritical i am nonplussed.

Obama: Killing to Harvest Body Parts Is a ‘Foolish Tradition’- in Africa

President Barack Obama told a group of young African leaders on Monday that killing others to harvest body parts was a “foolish tradition.”

At the Young African Leaders Initiative summit in Washington D.C., President Obama was asked about the killing of Albinos in Africa and the harvesting of their body parts for ritual purposes.

“Persons with Albinism in Africa are being killed and their body parts harvested for ritual purposes,” a woman in the audience said. “My request to you is to raise this issue with heads of state of African countries to bring these atrocities to an end.”
Obama condemned the practice as “foolish traditions.”

“When I was in Africa, I said, there are important traditions and folkways that need to be respected that’s part of who each culture is -- each country is -- but there’s also foolish traditions and old ways of doing business,” Obama said.

The president focused on the issue as one of discrimination.

“The notion that any African would discriminate against somebody because of the color of their skin, after what black people around the world have gone through - is crazy.”

“It is infuriating and I have no patience for it,” Obama continued.

As Sky News reported in February, some African witch doctors use Albino body parts in witchcraft rituals. In Tanazania, a one-year-old Albino boy was kidnapped and his arms and legs were hacked off; police suspect those body parts were used in witchcraft. At least 70 Albino people were killed in Tanzania in the last 10 years, reported the article, and the United Nations has condemned the paganistic practice, which reportedly is on the rise.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/eric...radition-africa
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2...oolish-n2035144

Back