Holster/case for Leatherman and flashlight

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
Gentlemen, I'm looking for a well-made sturdy leather case/holster that will fit my Leatherman Wave and Surefire flashlight. Any experience with a case of this nature or recommendations for a source? I've seen a few online, but nothing that's just right yet. Would appreciate your input.

Thank you sir. There are some fine looking knife sheaths in that post and elsewhere. It helped me decide that I want a pancake style holster with snap flaps and perhaps a little modest basket weave stamp work. I'm starting to narrow it down. Now to find the right maker. I have a couple leads to sniff out here locally before I start working the phones and email.

Gary Graley... I think he hangs out at Blade Forums. Top notch leather work for folders and such. Have you considered Kydex? A good Kydex guy could do you something up. Not as pretty as leather but thinner, less bulky, lighter and tough as heck.

Thanks GC. I'll do a search.

Not really interested in Kydex. I have a perfectly serviceable canvas/cordura one already. I want something a bit classier to work with professional clothing.

Back