the bearman making calls?

SlickerThanSnot

is he still on here and making calls? dont think i seen one of his in a long time. hope everything is ok. dont see that canislantras guy posting any either. is he still making them?

I'm still here...and making calls.
I just took a break thru July, as I can't handle triple digit heat indexes anymore...and almost the entire month had them, here in Kansas.
You'll be seeing several calls again this month.

But, unless it's a distress call, I "probably" won't start doing the "sound videos" again until it starts cooling down in Sept. {UNLESS...you guys request them before then.}

I'll start posting more calls in a week or so. heading to the coast to do what I love the calling bear been my best call ins this year on my spring hunt. Called a sweet bear in under 20 yards. Tried to get a picture first. my primos trigger stick fell over he hauled butt. The next day I called in my best cougar call in up close and personal. he got behind a stump next to me had to stand up was awsome. cougar opens sept 1st LOL. Was at cabelas with my calls and have to do next weekend and the end of the month. Just got back from Michigan making my toneboards at yellerdogs. Have enough tone boards to last 10 years. Bought over 500 water buffalo horns . buy more when I get home. Just busy making calls. Rick

Bear camp this week. Sure is nice.
20150804_202012_zpsoxttrt6s.jpg

Back