Meet the Banshee and Screaming Banshee

FOXPRO

FOXPRO is pleased to announce the release of two new callers out of our Custom Shop, the Banshee and the Screaming Banshee.
Both callers should be ready to ship in approx. 2 weeks.
FOXPRO_Banshee.jpg

FOXPRO_Screaming_Banshee_1.jpg

FOXPRO_Screaming_Banshee_2.jpg

FOXPRO_Screaming_Banshee_3.jpg

The Banshee utilizes the same horn speaker as the popular CS24 and Hellfire callers, and comes standard with a new long range remote control (the same remote control that is included with the new Inferno). This new remote control boasts a new large, easy to read Both NiMH and Lithium rechargeable battery packs are available as an option for the Banshee. External speaker and Auxiliary jacks are standard on the Banshee. Comes standard with 100 FOXPRO sounds of your choice, and has the ability to hold up to 200 sounds. The Banshee comes with a 3 year warranty, and like all of our digital game calls, is PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA! Price: $349.95

The Screaming Banshee is just as it's name applies! It's an extremely loud FOXPRO digital game call that utilizes two of our popular horn style speakers, and also comes standard with our new long range remote control. This new remote control boasts a new large, easy to read LCD screen, easy to navigate interface, sound organization in categories, programmable User Button, FOXBANG, and greatly improved remote control range (be sure to check out our video on our Facebook page). The Banshee operates on 10 AA batteries and powerful amplifiers for extremely loud, non distorted volume. The speakers of the Screaming Banshee are mounted on a base, which allows for complete rotation of the speakers, and also up and down adjustments. This allows you to point each speaker in it's own direction to best suit your needs. The base also includes a decoy base to connect your FOXPRO decoy, a convenient carry handle, and a tripod mount on the bottom. The Screaming Banshee also comes standard with a Lithium Battery Pack and Charger, which provides maximum volume and run times. Comes standard with 100 FOXPRO sounds of your choice, and has the ability to hold up to 200 sounds. The Screaming Banshee comes with a 3 year warranty, and like all of our digital game calls, is PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA! Price: $499.95 (includes Lithium Battery Pack and charger, external speaker, and base. Decoy sold separately.

Thanks for checking them out!

Mike Dillon

I really like the looks of the Screaming Banshee!

I have always used the SP-55 or SP-60 speakers along with my Foxpro callers.

In the long run I think it really pays off being able to point two different speakers in the two different directions you want them pointed.

Will that new remote be available as an upgrade for the Hellfire in the near future? That is the only thing I don't like about my hellfire and would love to be able to purchase a new and better remote for it

Whiskers,

Unfortunately, the remote will not work with the Hellfire. The main unit of the Hellfire would have to be changed as well with all new boards.

Regards,

Mike Dillon

I would think that Foxpro's stereo sounds would sound great when played on the Screaming Banshee!

I have had good success playing the stereo sounds on my Foxpro Fury and CS24C while using the SP-60 external speaker.

Back