Delta and american air lines band transporting some of hunters trophies

Razorsedge

So CNN reported that Delta and American air lines will no longer transport certain animals that hunters kill because of all of fuss that tree huggers are making after a lion was shot in Africa. That will be a disastrous financial decision on their part. Most people dont understand that hunters spend BILLIONS yearly that help thousands of small businesses globally. Allot of that money goes towards the preservation of wild life globally in where allot of animals that are still here today would have been extinct long ago. How much do animal activists raise yearly for animals? Not even a tenth of that. Ill never fly on either of those air lines again.

well, i would suggest using one of the other fine airlines out there. These companies don't seem to understand the difference between customers and kids in their parents basements complaining about everything.

Its time for Republicans and sportsmen alike to start banning liberal companies that wanna get in the middle or take sides.

I spend a lot of money each year, and if they want to promote a view point that i don't like, i will shop other places.

Back