A Honey Hole of a Stand

DoubleCK

Been a while since I have been in these parts. Great to be back and get caught up with friends and do a little predator control work. This morning Bryton and I took the Curs into a favorite stand where I had previously killed seven in a single calendar year. And sure enough the magic was still there.

Bryton's first double. That Kid can shoot and he is starting to get a good handle on the "Fever" too.

FUN!

Great looking country. Would love to hunt that type terrain, especially w/dogs. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
hm

Decoy ogs look really really fun. I'll bet it rewarding trainh them and seeing them in action.
Congrates on a great stand

Originally Posted By: Rocknhat KidThanks Craig, that was one heck of a stand partner! Glad your back in these parts!

Hey Bryton,
Good job on the double.
I've got a full brother to Tucker, from the litter before hers.
Done some calling with Craig and Tucker before.

I'm curious about what you're shooting. Wanna share some details about your rig?

Hey Airedale56, my rig in the picture is my tricked out Weatherby Submoa with a 24 in. barrel in 223 Remington, Detachable magazine kit, Timney trigger set to 1.5 pounds, bolt refaced by me on a CNC lathe, with a Brunton Eterna 4.5-14x50 with BDC reticle. The guns a real shooter alright, gun is for sale just don't use it much anymore, rather take my ar out. Rocknhat Kid

This SWF showed up at daylight and then an aggressive pair on the second stand.

This was a fun morning earlier in the week. An aggressive pair showed up on the sunrise stand and then a single sissy popped up briefly on the second stand. These girls hunt deer and antelope with there Dad regularly. The little one was wearing a cast as she broke her arm the week before. They had a blast watching the Coyotes in their binocs chasing and screaming at Tucker. Tough little Troopers for sure!

Back