kirsch's maps

lyotehunter

not sure if this is the right place to post ,but more will see it here.kirsch's is the best the maps are great and if you have any question they are answered very quickly and in depth.one of the best places i have ever dealt with.and if you need one state that comes with the western package they are by far the best price,the detail is the same as single states for the price of one

just give him a call he is always helpful and will answer all your questions.he also upgrades the maps.top notch and if you need more than one state by far the best price

Originally Posted By: crapshootAre they compatible with garmin etrec?

If the Garmin handheld, automotive, 2-way radio etc unit takes a memory card, it will work.

As far as eTrexs are concerned, for the older models as long as it had an X in the name such as HCx or Cx, it will work as they had a spot for a memory card. For the newer models, it would need to be the eTrex 20 or eTrex 30. The eTrex units are nice small compact units that can work well in the field. As a lot of time coyote hunting is spent in the vehicle looking for the next stand, I really like running them in the Garmin automotive (Nuvi) units. If you have a handheld and an automotive, the chip can be swapped between them as needed.

I've been a dedicated user of Kirsch's maps for a number of years. I use them every single day and everyone who hunts with me are impressed at the detail and buy a copy for themselves.

Tony

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeI've been a dedicated user of Kirsch's maps for a number of years. I use them every single day and everyone who hunts with me are impressed at the detail and buy a copy for themselves.

Tony

Same here. I never go hunting without his maps.

Originally Posted By: carvercallsOriginally Posted By: TonyTebbeI've been a dedicated user of Kirsch's maps for a number of years. I use them every single day and everyone who hunts with me are impressed at the detail and buy a copy for themselves.

Tony

Same here. I never go hunting without his maps.

Me too!! I actually need to send mine in for an update. It is several years over due.

Back