Johnny Stewart sounds

ar15rdy

Is  it possible to download sounds from the Johnny Stewart website and install them on a foxpro using the foxpro programmer?

If you can download them as either mp3 or Wave format, or if you can convert them to either format, you can put them on your FoxPro.

I'm looking for some new sounds to download onto my krakatoa. It's been rough lately, I think all the dogs in my area are educated on the foxpro sounds. So I need some new sounds for some new luck and I've heard Johnny Stewart sounds were the best...

Why not use Foxpitch or Foxfusion to make your sounds different? Just for the record, I doubt that all the coyotes in your area are educated to FoxPro sounds.

If you want Johnny Stewart sounds you are probably going to need to find some CD's or tapes. Save them to the computer then install them. Of course they are hard to find.

Well last summer I got spoiled and they were showing up about 10 minutes into a stand and now I'm calling for up to 45 minutes and getting no response what so ever...some areas are the same and a few new areas have produced no results compared to last year. It's like they all picked up and moved!

You may be close to right. Coyotes don't keep doing the same thing every day in the same place. If they are feeding heavy on deer fawns, you should hunt an area that has a lot of them. If they are feeding on some other critters, you may have to move closer to where they are.

Rule of thumb is basically if you hear them howling in the area, there should be some located in the area right? But I haven't been hearing them or getting them to howl or bark back to calls which is very surprising for this area. I hunt in payson az and the small Tonto creek village has always been productive and was full of active yotes. It's like they disappeared or just don't howl anymore

Coyotes not howling, especially in response to your howls, is no indication they are gone away. I have killed many more coyotes that come in on the sneak. If they have been hunted hard in the daytime, maybe they have become totally nocturnal. As for them not howling at night or early morning on their own, that may or may not indicate a decline. They are not vocal all the time.

Called in 3 one stand they came in 5 minutes apart from each other but they were on the run they never stopped for the call

I guess you were right possumal...

url]

Back