My Wife Wants To Know...

tx_cornhusker

If there is a custom calls anonymous out there? She thinks I've lost it buying so many. She said, how many calls does one man need? I told her, the same amount as women needs shoes. Conversation ender right there.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: badtotheboneThis will be the picts of pure madness.............. LOL

Sorry Rudy I was napping and didn't hear my name called.

There is no cure for the illness!!!!

Those pictures were taken last year so their not up to date.But I have found if you leave them alone in your Man Cave for awhile they seem to multiply kinda like rabbits! Thanks Todd for the compliment but I know it pales in comparison to your collection.

Tell the wife, one can never have enough calls! Mine used to get a kick out of them, now she gives me a dirty look before feigning approval of my habit. She doesn't complain, but she doesn't get nearly as excited about them as she used to.

Old picture too, there's probably another 30+ calls in the cabinet, 15 - 20 I don't have room for, a 5 drop lanyard full of antler calls hanging on the wall, a separate lanyard or two with more antler calls hanging with that one, and a 6 drop lanyard full of working calls in my travel bag.

I need to sort through the vintage calls and eliminate a few duplicates, and move the crow call collection as well. Then I want to build a seperate display case for the Mallardtone Call collection I have... (Have one of all of them with the branded images on them, including the few that are somewhat hard to come by.) That'll free up some shelf space, and I have additional LED strips to install under the short shelves that aren't lighted.

I've put a few together, over the years.

My girlfriend collects horses and sheep, so I figure I'm safe with little calls..............
wub.gif

Plus, there are 3 video camera cases full of lanyards and my hunting calls. Most of those are beat up and butt ugly, but they work. LOL!
thumbup.gif

Rudy

These are not my calls but I thought you guys would get a kick out of the pic. Every year for the past 5 years I host an annual event called the MPC Rondy in April. This year a good friend of mine and yours named Skip aka SVB came down and brought maybe a quarter of his calls. We decided to make it a predator hunters Christmas and decorated a bush next to the man cave. SVB should be the director of the Predator Call Anonymous.

Back