Please WELCOME...

Thanks gentle men, Look forward to adding to your great site. I've been in the Class III business for many years. I am a full service Class III and 01 FFL dealer. I carry a large number of suppressor: SAS, TBAC, Surefire, SICO, Gemtech, AWC, Liberty, AAC, Deadair, Griffin Armament,
Rugged, and a Few Sigs. I also have a full line of fire arms: LWRC, LMT, Daniel Defense, Noveske, Remington, Ruger just to name a few. Feel free to call for current inventory as it does change rapidly.

The Colonial Armory Story

I spent 10 years in the US Army, 8 of those as an Officer; I am a life-long gun owner, hunter and 2nd Amendment Advocate. My interest in buying NFA items (such as suppressors) began in 2009. As with many suppressor owners, I found many benefits to shooting suppressed weapons. I also became acutely aware and frustrated with the lack of industry commitment to customer service and product knowledge base.

With the blessing and support of my wife and children, Colonial Armory was born. Colonial Armory was started with the mission of simplifying the NFA buying process and providing consistent, reliable support and superior customer service. I have had the pleasure of educating many weapon enthusiasts, hosted multiple invitation only range demonstrations, worked with LEOs in 3 states and 4 counties and continue to enjoy building custom ARs for my clientele that will only consider a first class experience.

The Lord has blessed me with the ability to start a business doing something that I love.

I am a NRA life Member, A member of American Suppressor Association, and a shooter and hunter. Nothing is more fun and safer than shooting suppressed with the family.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions, needs or to get information on the Class III process.

Thanks and i look forward to doing my part to grow this wonderful site, and the shooting word.
Steve Walker
816-718-9489
ColonialArmory.com

Back