Thought we would show our new DVR Recording Package for your Thermal Scopes

Victor_TNVC

tnvcSL_2433_zpsm0ifnipm.jpg

The NGI Mini DVR Recording System gives hunters the ability to digitally record their exploits directly through their thermal imaging system. This device mounts to a variety of rifle buttstocks via an exclusive, custom-designed pouch and connects to either a FLIR or IR Defense Corporation Thermal Device (see specs for compatibility chart), allowing for real time digital video recording at the push of a button. Record your hunts and post your trophy videos online or just keep them for posterity.

The Mini DVR features a 2.5? LCD screen with a real time display (960×240), recording at 30fps with date and time stamp. Video records to a removable 8GB TF Memory Card at 640×480 or 320×240 and can be downloaded via an included USB 2.0 cable directly to a laptop or PC in MPEG4 format. The unit is powered by a removable high-capacity Lithium Ion battery for up to 5 hours of continuous playback. Settings and controls are manipulated by on-board buttons while power on/off can be actuated via integral power button or remote fob.
DVR_af_zpshrjs1ccn.jpg

The Night Goggles Inc Mini DVR Package also includes a custom designed/built video interface cable. Made in the U.S., these cables are built exclusively for NGI and are proprietary to this DVR system. Rugged and reliable with attention paid to to the details, these cables are field-ready and can interface with multiple FLIR and IR Defense Corp products (depending on which cable package is chosen).
- An integral microphone is secured with the video cable, allowing for better sound capture than a built-in microphone in the DVR itself.
- The cable is also designed with filters that remove all the horizontal noise allowing your horizontal cross hairs to be seen during playback.
DVR_Cable_IRD_zpszfifq9jz.jpg

The Mini DVR secures multiple platforms in a custom-designed, U.S.-made pouch that is made in the same factory as our very popular RISER STOCK POUCH Since the Mini DVR will most often find itself on a rifle, the pouch attaches to a variety of buttstocks via an elastic/webbing harness platform. The harness can be attached on either the right or left side of a stock. The actual pouch adheres to the harness with Velcro and snap closure for a secure attachment. The pouch is constructed of 500d Cordura Nylon for durability and has several very useful features as it was designed with painstaking details. We did not just want to slap together some material and call it a day. You can see below how meticulous we were in designing the pouch to function either rifle of helmet mounted.

- Silent Opening/Closure Mechanism allows users to quietly open the pouch to access controls without the telltale "riiiiip” of Velcro fastening. This is achieved with an integral polymer substrate that slides into a captured sleeve between the pouch body and stock harness. When opened, the cover flap (with integral padding) reveals a clear window for accessing menu controls and watching video playback.
- Designed to be mounted on the opposite side of the stock, the pouch places the Mini DVR upside down. This allows the shooter simply roll the gun towards him, keeping it pointed downrange, to view the controls/video playback.
- A mound of red stitching on the bottom of the pouch produces a tactile surface over the power button. This allows users to easily find this very important control in the dark, without looking.
- A Velcro/Shock Cord Security Strap holds the Mini DVR in place while providing easy access for the AV-In Cable.
- The pouch can be removed from its Velcro harness platform and affixed to any surface that has a loop pile patch. This is ideal for mounting the Mini DVR to a helmet when devices such as the IR Patrol M250 or M300W are being used in a hands free configuration.
DVR_Pouch_helmet_zps3qvvdd5q.jpg

[/li][/ul]
TNVCsl_2434_zpsuyyrzwb7.jpg

DVR_Pouch_open_zpsaefmh7ap.jpg

DVR_Pouch_ex_zpsqnuji5lr.jpg

We are also including a full NGI Mini DVR Recording System Kit FREE with the purchase of every IR Defense IR Hunter Mk2, IR Patrol M250, and M300W!

The NGI Mini DVR Recording System is a great, cost-effective way to record your thermal scope adventures. As you can see, our recording package (that includes the video cable and our pouch) is priced accordingly from $171.99 — $205.99. We do not feel cables and such should be priced so expensively.

https://tnvc.com/shop/night-goggles-inc-mini-dvr-recording-system/

Originally Posted By: skinneyThat helmet set up looks like it would be a huge improvement compared to what we've been doing.

I think you will really like the setup.

Also an update on the NGI DVR's we're offering. I just found out the manufacturer does not include a memory card with these...I hate that when I spend good money on an electronic device and to cut costs they leave this crucial piece of gear out!
thumbdown.gif
That crap ain't happening here.

I had Clasky order a bunch of these to be included with each one at NO extra cost!

Give us a few days for them to a arrive. Rant off. Thanks guys.

Vic

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCAlso an update on the NGI DVR's we're offering. I just found out the manufacturer does not include a memory card with these...I hate that when I spend good money on an electronic device and to cut costs they leave this crucial piece of gear out!
thumbdown.gif

I had Clasky order a bunch of these to be included with each one at NO extra cost!

Vic

Do these newer DVR and Cable cover the missing horizontal cross hair issue?

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCAlso an update on the NGI DVR's we're offering. I just found out the manufacturer does not include a memory card with these...I hate that when I spend good money on an electronic device and to cut costs they leave this crucial piece of gear out!
thumbdown.gif

Vic

Also we've had numerous emails and PM's verifying what comes with our DVR kit. Seems many are surprised at what you get for the price.

Just to clarify we are including all of the contents below for the price you see on the website. No additional charges for the cables or the pouch. The price on the site, is what you pay.

Contents Included With the Kit:

DVR
Wireless Recording Remote
VGA Cables
Computer Download Cable
Battery Recharger
Micro SD Card
A/V Cable (IR Defense or FLIR RS compatible)
DVR Rifle Pouch.

Vic I called last week amd talked to someone in your tech dept about also having cables for the Pulsar units. He said he was going to see about it. Did you ever decide to carry them?

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCHi Bob,

We are planning on manufacturing these as well. Looking at the end of August time frame. Thank you.

Great!

We've had many emails asking about the stand alone DVR's, pouches and cables. These will also be available for purchase individually this week. We wanted to be sure we got all the fixed kits out first to many who have been waiting.

Our DVR will also work with any unit producing a video signal format such as NTCS/PALS. Most of the Pulsar units also come with a vid cable as well.
smile.gif

Thanks guys.

Vic

Originally Posted By: SkyPupI got mine all setup and ready to head out into the dark woods after some big black hogs!

NGI%20DVR%20MKII%20Side.jpg

NGI%20DVR%20MKII%20Side%20Close.jpg

NGI%20DVR%20M300%20Side.jpg

NGI%20DVR%20M300%20Back%20Side.jpg

I can only imagine how much work those units get done! You can notch the [beeep] outta your stock with gear like that.

This Wilcox Dual Bridge is simply a fantastic piece of engineering and works perfectly, love the inter-pupillary distance adjustment![:D]

Wilcox%20Dual%20Bridge.jpg

Wilcox%20Dual%20Bridge2.jpg

Wilcox%20Dual%20Bridge3.jpg

Back