Marine Sergeant to Islamic State:

azmastablasta

And I would add, that base 186,800 are backed by several million patriots who hold our military personnel in high esteem. Any guess as to when mosques suddenly start exploding?

Marine Sergeant to Islamic State: You Will Learn Soon Enough of the Brotherhood of Marines
Tim Brown / July 18, 2015

In the wake of Thursday’s jihad attack on a military recruiting center in Chattanooga, Tennessee that left four United States Marines dead, one Marine says he has had enough and has gone to social media to inform the Islamic State, “You wanted attention, and yesterday, you got it. Only, you chose the wrong people to seek that attention from.” He was talking about the United States Marines.

Marine Sergeant Jeremy L. Knauff, who served honorably in the United States Marine Corps for four years after graduating from high school, took to Facebook to rip the weakness of Barack Obama and how all the jihad attack has done is paint the target even bigger on those tied to the religion of pieces.

“You did not get the attention of our weak President,” Knauff wrote. “He tweeted his support for your medieval holiday following your cowardly attack. You did not get the attention of our useless and corrupt Congress. They were too busy lining their pockets.”

“When you attacked those four Marines, you got the attention of every one of our 186,800 active duty Marines, along with every Marine who ever served,” he continued. “You just stirred up hate, discontent, and malice within a group of people who relish the idea of engaging the enemy.”

Knauff, who manages Spartan Media, then wrote:

There is something you obviously don’t yet know about Marines…

The brotherhood we share is stronger than the challenges we face, the weapons we master, or the enemies we destroy.

You will learn that soon though.

In pointing out the current Rules of Engagement per the Obama administration, which has gotten many of our military killed, Knauff says that isn’t the way it will work when Islamists come to America.

“You see, we won’t play by the rules you’re accustomed to seeing,” he wrote. “When you play in our backyard, we don’t have to answer to any chain of command. We will not follow ridiculous ROEs crafted by a spineless bureaucrat to appease some goat herding tribal leader. And we won’t be wearing uniforms so that you can easily ambush us. Nope. None of that [beeep].”

“When you think you’re walking into a target-rich environment, you’re really walking into an ambush,” he continued. “That pudgy, middle-aged guy wearing khakis in the mall, who unbeknownst to you, is a former 0311 and armed, will dump your sorry [beeep] before you have a chance to scream ‘allah snackbar.’ And that soccer mom pushing a stroller, she’s got a Glock and will happily leave you gasping in a pool of your own blood before she lets you hurt her children.”

“We are here and we still have the training and experience to wage war, whether here or abroad,” he added. “And wage war we will. Every one of us are willing to fight and die to protect our Marine Corps brothers and sisters, our families and friends, and our way of life.”

“And we will win, because while you fight to destroy what you hate, we fight to protect what we love,” he concluded. “Semper Fi!”

Indeed, I love when someone tells it like it is. There is no question that many of us have had it up to here (raises my hand way about my head) with Islamists who think they can engage in jihad without consequences.

Marine veteran Nick Powers has already put out the warning to the Islamic State: “Attack us and there will be no mercy.” Knauff is just confirming that same heart and spirit, the spirit of the Marines… the spirit of America.

http://thewashingtonstandard.com/marine-...ood-of-marines/

Does this mean that there will be an organized effort to rid the various states of the Muslim enclaves where they are supposedly not open to non Muslim visitors and buried deep in the woods where small county LEOs that don't have the manpower to investigate and the Feds are looking the other way???

I'm not so worried about the visible mosques that are situated in metro areas and capable of being observed as I am of those that are reported to be armed training grounds to carry out the instructions of the clerics...

Hopefully, someone has a plan, somewhere....Rather than blogging out their anger/frustrations to the masses in effort to stimulate 'lone wolf' activities...

There needs to be a blanket statement put out by an ex military service group. And it needs to say if this happens even one more time by another fanatical Muslim, we are all going to go town to town and use corrective force on every Muslim there in located. This talk of inclusion by politicians does nothing but embolden these shitbags. It's time we use guns to protect ourselves against inside threats that consider themselves at war with us. The second amendment is about invasion and tyranny, take your pick, these Muslims me fit into both catagories as far as I'm concerned. Then the politicians might get a hint too, that the public has about had it.

azmastablasta said:
And I would add, that base 186,800 are backed by several million patriots who hold our military personnel in high esteem. Any guess as to when mosques suddenly start exploding?

Can't happen soon enough in my opinion.

I have faced these cowards.

Coyotes are a much better opponent.

They have been weighted, measured, and found wanting..

These pathetic goat herders are cowards and I don't regret the time i spent there, nor do i regret those that are no longer walking the earth, but burning in [beeep].

OT is right... The Mosque may be where they spread the word, but we should fear the barn in a rural area... At this exact moment those rats could be loading a U-Haul with fertilizer... Or a pressure cooker next door...

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762OT is right... The Mosque may be where they spread the word, but we should fear the barn in a rural area... At this exact moment those rats could be loading a U-Haul with fertilizer... Or a pressure cooker next door...

Yup Tim McVeigh blowed up some stuff down there by you guys 20 years ago. Amazing what 1 moving truck can do to a 5 story building. Imagine a half dozen of those in a large city during an event. Throw in a few stolen gasoline tanker rigs. Wonder if even that would make people turn on Muslims.

I may have brought this up before but there is a compound about 15 miles from me. For the facts about it just do a search of muslims of Red House.

We must remember this is obumer's plan to get us to revolt so he can declare marshal law. Then he wins and we all loose. Do not let emotion cloud judgment. Use cunning tactics on the battlefield not anger.

Back