Attack

tnshootist

In my opinion,we can thank the Federal judges in TN for what happened today. Dens of Muslims in TN have been protected to the extreme by the Judges. I wonder how much longer the citizens will be ignored.

Yup. And get ready to hear that this isn't about Islam. And the libs argue that this isn't terrorism. It's time that we all start hunting Muslims, because they are all terrorists who just haven't acted yet.

Latest report 5 dead, two locations. perp was a mudslime born in Kuwait. Guess he didn't notice it was a Gun Free Zone. Probably just a misunderstanding...
We'll now see White Guilt Libs join hands and light candles with local mudslimes at the local mosques to prove that America still loves them and everybody isn't racist....oh yeah and burn some rebel flags. Maybe it's time to start up a game of cowboys and mudslimes.

We need to understand that we are under attack, military that is gathering or on post need to be armed and ready.. We are under attack and anyone saying anything else is in denial.

Those guys should have been armed and able to fight back, rather than be a sitting duck.
Marines are able to handle a few terrorists.

Its a good thing it wasn't my unit. I think that given the loss, it would be hard to stop us from moving the fight to the local mosque.. You can't convince me that this little slimeball wasn't a regular in there.

I would also like to know if that little booger was on a student visa (again) and was it current. Was it expired? where was he supposed to be?

If he was on a student visa, it's time to cancel and expell all ME students from the USA. Remember the 9/11 was students on expired visas. When will we learn?

The news said that he was born in Kuwait. He was a citizen of the United States but not a Naturalized citizen. They stated that he was not on a watch list, not considered a terrorist but you tell me what the [beeep] he was. The muslim shot and killed four U. S. Marines for what reason? Maybe we should start shooting these Muslim bastards to protect our citizens, and military personel since they can't be armed. Seems to me that if they have a beard under their chin, has a name of Muhammad, and were born in Iraq, iran,Packistan etc, etc, etc they should be fair game.

This guy was a naturalized American, graduated college with a degree in engineering. Everyone that knew him thought he was peachy. We can blame clinton for disarming the Military here in the US. That needs to change with the threat and frequency of attacks on our Military installations.

They wouldn't even arm us when the fort Hood shooting happened and they thought there were multiple shooters moving around the base

It's time to go hunting these basdurds for sure. Its pretty clear, they're hunting us. This Ahole in the white house has been setting this stuff since he got there. As far as I'm concerned he's just another mudslide jihadist.

According to USA Today, the number of mosques in the US has risen 74% since 2000. From 1209 to 2106. That's a lot..........too many in my book.

I was thinking, we should find out this mudslumz home town and wipe it off the map... Then I hear he is from Kuwait... Next I hear he is 24 years old... Got me thinking, it was 24 years ago that American troops died liberating Kuwait from Saddam... This SOB was born in the liberation of a land paved with American soldiers' blood..

We are stupid, we open up our arms and welcome this $hitbird in, as if liberating his home was not enough... We did not even ask for his gratitude... His whole life was lived in liberty with the freedom paid for in American blood... If not for us he would be living under a dictator who raped, pillaged and renamed his home Iraq...

Despite all these facts, his feeble mind comes up with the idea to open fire on unarmed soldiers... Maybe it is time to just start removing Muslim cites... Any Muslim that kills any American will have his home town wiped off the map... [beeep] all this systematically degrade crap... Hit them with everything short of nuclear, biological weapons... Burn their nest... Poison their water... Kill their livestock... Take their hearts and minds...

The best thing this country could ever do would be to round up EVERY Muslim in this country and deport them ASAP. Of course, we do know that's never going to happen, but if I ran things, it would happen. These "domestic terror attacks" are only going to keep happening, and some will probably be worse than what's happened so far.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistIn my opinion,we can thank the Federal judges in TN for what happened today. Dens of Muslims in TN have been protected to the extreme by the Judges. I wonder how much longer the citizens will be ignored.

I watch the Nashville news every day, and see what's going on down there concerning the Muslims and their mosques. They are protecting them, while at the same time stripping rights from us Christians.

Just remember it's not the crazy Muslim on a video that you need to be worried about. It's the quiet one next door down the street. It's the one in the car on the highway. You have to be prepared to shoot these guys in the head anytime you see them. It's always the quiet one that the neighbors always will say was a good boy. It's time we start posse rides. And ride like Quantrill and lay waste to these snakes.

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisObama is praying to Allah that this Mudslime is not associated with ISIS!

ISIS released a web statement about the Chattanooga shooting prior to it taking place. obama shares a big part of the responsibility for this type of muslim terrorism that is taking place around the Country.

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisObama is praying to Allah that this Mudslime is not associated with ISIS!

ISIS released a web statement about the Chattanooga shooting prior to it taking place. obama shares a big part of the responsibility for this type of muslim terrorism that is taking place around the Country.

Oh yeah, cabana boy was all over this on the news last night calling it domestic terrorism.

Published on Jul 17, 2015

Jihad Watch director Robert Spencer appeared on Fox and Friends on July 17, 2015 to discuss the jihad massacre of four marines in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and how authorities are ignoring the clearest evidence of its motive.

Back