WyoBraska Decoy Dog Action

DoubleCK

The Decoy Dog action is really heating up. We are camped in the Nebraska Panhandle for a few days. If anyone in the area wants to throw in with Tucker and I for a few stands just holler.
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
Man! You are living my dream! Traveling around camping, seeing the country and hunting coyotes with my dog! Hope they all come in HOT!

Had some good action in Nebraska.

Back in Wyoming. Camped in Laramie for a few days. Anyone around who wants to get after some with us.

Glad you have had a good time and are back safe to your home state. Hope you and Tucker have some good action there.

Thanks Al. We will be here for awhile. Trying to get Airdale56 out, but he has a lot going on. Planning to head North to Sheridan County next. Got Honey Holes up there. LOL

It would be great if you came through western Utah it would be fun to hunt with you and tucker. If you will be heading this way sometime you could PM me. I could put you in some great country. You wold have to explain what kind of terrain is best for decoy dogs. We have a great variety of options. I'm going out in the morning for a couple of hours.

Mark, You Jealous! LOL! It don't get better than the country you showed us. Only time in her life Tucker looked at 14 in a half day.

That would be great Bo. We plan to winter in AZ again this winter. Always like to spend time in Page. Shouldn't be to hard to put something together.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

When hunting around Laramie do you ever venture towards Rock River?

I have a friend that has a 18K acre ranch and he claims they (Not sure) fly the plane a lot around that area for Coyotes.

Your thoughts??

They do fly for coyotes in both planes and helicopters in Wyoming. Effective but not very efficient. Just part of the deal up here.

Back