foxpro vs ECOtec

Foxpro ! USA made ! Awesome tech support & service ! Spend the extra you won't be sorry !

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the price difference is but if they are similar I'd go with the foxpro. That being said, I just started calling and after purchasing all of the rest of the required gear I didn't have much left for an electronic caller. I went with the ICO Tech 300 for around $80 and the coyotes seem to respond to it just fine.

Casey

B.C.T.

Be sure to check out our new Inferno that is just getting ready to release. I think you'll be impressed. Here's a link to the page:

https://www.gofoxpro.com/site/products/digital-calls/inferno

I just also did a video demonstrating the remote range of this new Inferno, and I got over 450 yards with the caller on the ground, and also did a test with the caller in heavy cover. The remote range on the Inferno is the best in it's class.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Regards,

Mike Dillon

I bought my two sons each an Echo Tech 300 - $79.95. I think it has 12 calls on it. Both guys called in/killed coyotes this winter. One boy killed 4 in one day. Maybe not as good as FoxPro, but cheaper and they work!

Fox pro, I've owned a 416B, FX3, FX5, CS24B, and currently am running a Fury II. All have perfromed flawlessly. And the customer service is second to none!

I use FoxPro because all of the different models I have owned just plain work and CS is great if you have to use it.

That being said....

I cannot recommended one brand over the other as I have not hunted with or compared the models mentioned. I can only advise which I would purchase based solely on my personal preference/limited experience/and brand loyalty due to past positive experience.

Yes, it is upgraded all across the board. Much better remote as far as features and range, 75 sounds, can store up to 200. They are filling dealer orders first, but you can preorder to get in on the first shipments to retail customers.

Between me and my buddies we have an icotec 300, FoxPro wildfire and a primos alpha dog. for the price of the icotec it gets the job done. I do like the FoxPro for the fact you can add a lot of different sound files to it. the fox bang on the fox pro is great after you shoot it will automatically switch to a preset call.

impressive video mr. dillon. by the size of it i would guess it takes 4 aa batteries? how does the top end volume on it compare to a fury using only the horn speaker on the fury? thanks.

FoxPro by far . Better volume and clarity as well as customer service . Championships are won year after year with FoxPro . I personally use the CS24 but the shockwave is hard to beat .

I had a GC300 that completely quit working after a few months, Icotec replaced it, second one has bad speaker buzz - Icotech wouldn't replace the 2nd one. Garbage it is... The GC300 has been replaced in their line up by the GC350, which I have heard ONE positive review for recently.

I have a Spitfire, the precursor to the Wildfire, and a buddy has a Wildfire. For the money, I'd buy an Inferno if I were buying today, as the difference in call sounds included is worth the difference in the barely marked down discontinued stock of Wildfires and the Infernos ($200 for Infernos, $180 for Wildfires and Spitfires as I've seen them so far).

I'd buy the FoxPro Inferno.

I have an Icotec GC350, which goes for around $106, but can do 24 sounds and you can change the sounds to your own or any other ones. Most of the sounds are really really good, the others are still pretty good. Has a good remote range. The sound quality is comparable to FoxPro.

Back