Dutch millitary to adopt 300 BLK

I think any battle field out to 150 yards it would be fine. Especially CQC suppressed. One magazine change away from a good supersonic round.

Originally Posted By: dogtiredI think any battle field out to 150 yards it would be fine. Especially CQC suppressed. One magazine change away from a good supersonic round.

And a rifle needing to be zeroed.

Originally Posted By: crazysccrmdOriginally Posted By: dogtiredI think any battle field out to 150 yards it would be fine. Especially CQC suppressed. One magazine change away from a good supersonic round.

And a rifle needing to be zeroed.

Not always. If it's only going to be used for short range/CQC work (what it's designed for) and you use the right optics, there's no need to re-zero. I used an EoTech EXPS 2.2 and at 100 yards, the 220gr subs would hit about 1/2" lower than the 110gr supers when using the bottom dot for the 220's and the top dot for the 110's. It's all about using the cartridge for what it's designed for.

Lol-funniest comment I've seen in a long time!!
laugh.gif

I am not sure which one was funny, but zeroing to the 220 grain and switching to a supersonic round is not exactly like figuring in the rotation of the earth.

Back