As Usual, the Progressives Play Loose w/Facts on Obamacare and School Shooting Statistics

hm1996

Staff member
I am sure that it will come as no surprise here, but truth does not matter any more to the anti-gunners than it does to Democrats when pushing Obamacare.

The lies flow like water...they just can't help it, it's in their DNA.

Looks like the self employed will be the chosen few to pay costs of the "free" obamacare for the uninsured.

Check this video around the three
minute mark for straight poop on school shootings.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4333394226001...g#sp=show-clips

Regards,
hm

They are following the playbook described by Geo. Orwell:
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
- George Orwell, 1984

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaThey are following the playbook described by Geo. Orwell:
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
- George Orwell, 1984

To a T!

Regards,
hm

I found it interesting that O'Reily stated that there 80 million guns "on the streets"! He might as well have said all guns are owned by street thugs and no one else.

Last edited:
I don't believe Bill O'Reily is very 2nd amendment friendly. Especially when he goes on his rant about ar15's being heavy weapons. I still think he was trying to coin that phrase and make it popular.

I don't care much for him anymore.

300 million guns in the country, and he's asserting a third of them are on the street... I think not! Not when guys like us own a BUNCH of that 300 million guns.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistO'Riley is out for O'Riley. I would like to buy him for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he is worth.

You are right. I do agree with him sometimes, especially with his views on race relations. But, you can tell that he thinks his poop don't stink.

Back