ANTI Predator Hunting WEB Site

I started reading one of those web sites and my blood pressure rose.

Where are these SOB's when coyotes take barn cats from my yard?

Originally Posted By: elksSo here is how I look at it. I am not thinning out the coyotes. I am promoting the growth the of the species, since all the idiots believe that by thinning number we only encourage more reproduction.

I think what you are doing is sexist. Because the animals have to reproduce to keep the population up, you are putting undue stress on the female coyotes by forcing them to have more babies. You sick hunter you.
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: TribalJakei actually sent them an email talking about habitat capacity and what i do (hunt predators)

Did you use small words so they could understand?

It's all about the money...

Any page you go there has a "Donate Now" link on it.

They attack the western states more because of the percentage of public land. They feel like that gives them entitlements... Even though the vast maojority of them do not work, pay taxes, or own their own property.

They know they are liars as well, but as long as they tug the heartstrings of some housewife that doesn't know any better and get them to donate $20 to them, it is worth it to them. They don't care about anything else.

Follow the money.

Who cares what these people think about killing coyotes, we dont owe them anything. They can whine all they want but they are wasting their time. Nobody but them care what they think.

Originally Posted By: swpa87Who cares what these people think about killing coyotes, we dont owe them anything. They can whine all they want but they are wasting their time. Nobody but them care what they think.

Many hunters here in Michigan had the same thoughts when PETA and other anti-hunting groups fought to have dove hunting put on the ballot for everyone to vote on. The result was an over whelming majority voted against dove hunting and its now illegal in Michigan. It wasn't just the antis' that stopped the dove hunting but those on the fence who fell for their spiel and they made the difference. Don't kid yourself that no one but the antis care about what they say. If you make it emotional enough, people will fall for anything.

"Made an emergency request to the Office of Homeland Security to ban Compound 1080 citing its potential use as a chemical weapon. The request received extensive press coverage."

These people a desperate... Homeland security?

If we do our part and take family and friends on coyote hunts and speak with ranchers about the coyote problems they have we will continue to take ground. There is a huge surge in the popularity of calling coyotes...we have momentum and need to keep up the good work.
People are starting to realize how crazy most animal right groups are and are exposing their hypocrisy. Peta kills more stray cats and dogs then most predator hunters will in their lifetime yet they go around and condemn the killing of animals. This was exposed in the media a while back.
I wouldn't even bother reading or looking at the vomit they spew..Bottom line is they want to strip every hunter of his right to hunt and eat meat..they are all the same. They even go as far as to say we shouldnt trap mice...its cruel. Take friends and family out..do your part to be ethical and good stewards of the land and we will make ground.

Cheers!!

PETA People eating tasty animals. I had to put up with the PETA types for the last 50 years. Hunting of game animals has taken the place of the wolf and bear and lion and is beneficial in the population control of game.

There is more to hunting than just killing some thing IMHO. Having a reason to get out into the woods and seeing nature is part of the equation. Killing a rabbit, squirrel, duck, goose, or coyote is just icing on the cake. Seeing the sunrise is PRICELESS.

Originally Posted By: IDBobThey don't mention anything about the depredation predators do on both domestic stock and deer and elk do they. Don't see them nursing orphaned deer and elk back to health and releasing them to the wild.

The wolves released here in Idaho have now reduced some of our elk herds to the point where there are not enough to reproduce viable herds.

Looks like we need the TRIPLE S method lol

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: OutlawkyoteOriginally Posted By: blueline1911Install a 6 foot fence with overhang? Install outdoor lighting?

Is there really anything that these people can't justify?

I wonder if they would help me purchase a fence like this around my ranch. Its 80 sections total. Of course, how do I get the existing coyotes off my land after the fence is up?
These people think coyotes are coming from some invisable place and going back when they are done eating. These coyotes they are talking about live here 24/7, how do I fence them out?
Try fencing 720,000 acres to keep wolves and coyotes out. If they fence it I'll quit trapping and shooting them. These people couldn't pour pi$$ out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel.

Screw the Anti Gun screw balls. They are so [beeep] stupid. I argue with them all the time. They are incurable. I'm just glad that they don't get to elect the US Senators. We do. ha ha.

Back