Good Dog Work

Thanks Al. After thirty four years of teaching I still have a soft spot for the youngsters.
smile.gif

I know what you mean, Craig. I have been blessed with a lot of success coyote hunting, but the main satisfaction has been seeing 3 of my grandsons make their first coyote kill. Seeing them evolve into good coyote hunters is even more rewarding.

Fantastic Craig but I'm envious! I have to wait until the 15th of next month, then I find out if pups are gonna make dogs with Hazel leading the way. Please check your FB - you can run but you can't hide!

Hoss was a student at Banner County HS when I was in my first year of teaching there in 1978. I took Hoss Coyote Hunting some back then. To this day he is still a serious coyote hunter. I looked him up out in the hay field a few days ago and he took Tucker and I out for a couple of evening stands.

We called in six coyotes and Tucker got some outstanding dog work. Beautiful country and good company!

Great stuff, Craig, getting together with a friend and having Tucker have some fun too. In my opinion, the best part of predator hunting is the fellowship.

Back