Father's Day Sale

R Johnson

Starting immediately and going through Sunday, we are offering a smoking deal for a BTE trigger and a lower parts kit for $169.95
This kit will include everything except the stock to complete your stripped lower.
To order just click on my banner and go to my web site.

Last edited:
clicked the banner, and all i could find in the lower products was a stripped lower. May want to take a look at the page and what is displayed.

I need what you are offering, but can't seem to see or find the parts kit you are talking about.

Thx

I had trouble accessing it from my phone but the lap top lets me get in and select PRODUCTS and the drop-down shows TRIGGERS.

The triggers are unreal for the price. I only own four of them and I have used a couple of the LPK's on previous builds. Everything fits and so far after only a few thousand rounds nothing has broken.

Here is a direct link to the trigger and description: http://ritchsprecisionguns.com/collections/triggers/products/bte-ar-match-trigger

It even has thumbnails of the two.

Greg

Originally Posted By: WØMJMI cannot see any banner, and my mouse finds no links to click on, just fyi.
Thanks

At the bottom of every post Ritch makes there is a banner at the bottom of his post. Is that not showing up on your computer?

If his banner not showing on your computer, try clicking on "Sponsors" at top of any PM page and scroll down to black banner "Rich's Precision Guns".

Regards,
hm

Back