Sanders Armory Barrels

WØMJM

Looking at putting on a 20 inch barrel on my Anderson AM15.
Sanders Armory has some nice barrels, does anyone have any experience with Sanders?
Thanks

I just had to look them up. Is this the barrel you are looking at? Says lifetime warranty, so I guess you can never shoot it out, only place that I know of that warranty is Stag Arms. Not sure how good these Sanders shoot. But if I'm going for accuracy I pay a little more for a known product, that has a record of being a good shooting barrel. There are corners to be cut, but a barrel is the one thing I wouldn't cut corners on. And if you are wanting a 20" barrel I'm assuming you are building an accurate shooter, not just a blaster at that length. If you do order it id like to know how it shoots. I doubt they make their own barrels though.

http://sandersarmoryusa.com/index.php/pr...-556-5-56-nato/

Eugene
Thanks for the feedback, I think you are right in that you should not go cheap and expect a great shooter. However as most of us who "work for the man" (the working class/grunts) and that have a budget, this barrel http://sandersarmoryusa.com/index.php/pr...-556-5-56-nato/ is more afordable and looks great. So not wanting to just throw money away I was hopping to get some information on Sanders and the quality of their barrels and would like any and all feedback. It is also 223 and 5.56 NATO Wylde Chambered.

Understood, and nothing wrong with that. Sounds like he buys barrel blanks and has his machinist thread and chamber them I'm thinking. If you end up going this route come back and update this thread so people know how it shoots. At least it's a Wylde chamber. Maybe ask him who the warranty is through. It says warrantied through the manufacturer. And it's a lifetime warranty. That could be a long time!!

Eug
I will try and find out who the manufacturer is and how I would go about using the warranty if necessary. Thanks again for your feedback, this is a great web site, I love it.
Happy fathers day to you and all the Dads out there.

Quote: And it's a lifetime warranty. That could be a long time!!

Or not. I put some cedar siding on a building about 45 years ago which had a "lifetime warranty" and being the suspicious person that I am, wondered at the time if the lifetime referred to MY lifetime or the lifetime of the siding????????
wink.gif

Oh, by the way, siding is still holding up well.
smile.gif

Regards,
hm

hm, how they usually get you on those lifetime warranties is by stating only to the original owner. You are an outlier that has lived in the same place for 45 years. I would guess the average person moves every 10 years. So hopefully it will be a lifetime warranty for you. And a long lifetime at that!

I have 2 of there barrels offered 1 is a cheap $80.00 pencil barrel it was the second barrel I purchased from them.It shoots like a lazer.My first barrel I purchased from them is a 18in fluted twist barrel and it shoots better than some of my more expensive brand name barrels.I am impressed with there prices and quality.Fast shipping and great communication.I find my self buying from them as there pricing and quality are great.I am not affiliated with them in any way.I do reload and it did take a little load development and have not shot factory ammo in either rifle but with hand loads I have a very solid 300 yrd shooter.I wish they offered there barrels in 204 cal.I would purchase in a heart beat!

Back