Mag loading

Wallbass45

Well today I went to the Dark Side and bought a New Orical from Rural King for $524 OTD. It came with a 30rnd. Mag and when I got home I ordered two 10 rnd. Magpul.

The Question is How do you load Mags with Striper Clips? I have Googled online and all the Tubes,Articals on thi issue would load and go blank like it was forbidden to see. Thanks Jeff
OBTW: this is my first AR15 and just learning to be safe before I shoot it and would hate to have issues

Thanks for the response and I finally able to research this a little better. From what im reading is that the Spoons don't last that long and in my search I found a Promag five shot loader, since I will be loading ten round mags and for ten bucks and got a good rating I should be ok for a while.. Anyone use the Promag five round loader??

Sounds like more hassle for you. Unless you only have 2 mags and a barrel of ammo and you and a loader are holding off a brigade. You only have 3 mags, load em up and shoot. If you are disabled or missing a bunch of fingers I apologize.

Originally Posted By: Eugene CanterburySounds like more hassle for you. Unless you only have 2 mags and a barrel of ammo and you and a loader are holding off a brigade. You only have 3 mags, load em up and shoot. If you are disabled or missing a bunch of fingers I apologize.
Funny you should say that, and yes I have Arthritis in my hand/fingers. and when I'm at the range I will shoot 50-100 and maybe more so a loader of some kind would help, also make it quicker so I can shoot more. I once went 2 months w/o shooting because of my trigger finger not wanting to work right.

Originally Posted By: midwestpredatorMaybe something like this would do the trick?

Sorry but it says
This page can’t be displayed

Originally Posted By: Wallbass45Originally Posted By: midwestpredatorMaybe something like this would do the trick?

Sorry but it says
This page can’t be displayed

Thats wierd. the videos are embeded and show up just fine on my computer.

they work for me.

I have a mag loader I bought back in the 90's that loads 20 rounds with one pull of the handle. I don't have one that fits the grendel though, those I have to load by hand.

Back